What are your thoughts on Uber going public after lyft failure?
TOP 23 Comments
- Uber ✅📝I would suggest shorting with your retirement savings. Once in a lifetime opportunity.
- New Dorky9it makes zero sense to invest in a company with an evolving business model and no path to profitability
- Any guesses on how many years at Uber as a staff or M1 would result in a million dollar payout ?
- Lyft had a bad IPO, but they are still valued higher than their last private financing round.
- Look at lyft. I’ve poo-pooed Uber here before but look at a company in the same space. $55 vs 78 IPO price.
That said, I would definitely be popping champagne if I was at Uber tomorrow. If you have enough to still be a millionaire if it drops 50 percent, even more so