Anyone gone through this process? I have screener interview with the recruiter early next week and want to know if this would be a typical screener call or more in depth. Also what are typical steps here if I keep moving forward?
Thanks in advance
- phone screen with recruiter - what do do you , why you want this , related exp
- phone interviews with potential teams. You can do more than one if you feel you can potentially fit more than one team
- pick a team to move forward
- team specific interviews and then onsite
- the guy representing the team made it very obvious that he wasn’t really interested in talking at that time. I had to constantly repeat answers as he was distracted .
- Did well and was asked to submit a “written proposal with mocks” on a new idea. spent a week on it with a full fledged proposal and got no feedback on it . I was told the product team felt more could be done and recruiter offered no explanation
- after 3 months I found the same fu**** idea thing on the app.
Two cents : be careful sharing your ideas hoping they will respect it.