TOP 33 Comments
- Honestly I expected worse. This should be encouraging news for all Uber FTEs!
- Twilio UeCM65@Guiliani no one did the math incorrectly. The $48 was what private investors were willing to pay. Now public investors are saying the company is worth less than that.
If you want to blame anyone, blame the strategic and financial decisions made by the leadership over the past few years that ultimately did not increase the company’s value.
- Uber / Data GuilianiOPIt hopefully fares better than Lyft over 6 months from IPO. Lyft employees owe shit ton in taxes since their stock tanked 40 per cent since IPO.
- So what about someone who signed but hasn’t started yet? Do they just take the IPO price to value the RSUs?
- Even if it settles down at 35 or so eventually, how many of Uber developers become millionaires? I know there could be lock-in period but still - I didn't know on average how much stock refresher Uber gives each year..