Compensation - 108k+120k(rsu) + 50k(sign on)
Location - Redmond
Compensation - 116k + 114k(rsu)
Location - SF
Please tell me which would be better at this point of time, taking into consideration both work and money.
Uber team assignment is not done yet.
- Uber RFJy23Dude, Redmond is a suburb enclave with nothing to do. Come to SF, Uber will most likely have a X-factor upside, you’ll work in a less organized but more challenging environment with faster upwards movement and you’ll work for a company that has a physical product with a unique set of challenges. In the last 5 years, Uber has changed the way middle class people travel- drunk driving is at its lowest, people are reliably navigating foreign cities, etc. Sharepoint is a foisted piece of shit that no one wants to use except Fortune 500 drones (my internship I had to write sharepoint plugins so I’m not speaking too much out of line).
You have probably 40 years left working in the industry, go work somewhere exciting that you feel good about - it’s too early to optimize everything.
- Why did your username say uber if you a are new grad
- spo is web backend most likely. What’s Uber engineering? if anything pick the most CS job.
- Tell MS: Unless they increase to $250k, you gonna take the Uber offer, then ask Uber to match.
- Microsoft 1vwg681109moreI have heard a lot junk about SharePoint. But if you like Microsoft as a company, you can change within the year.