Update: sick and need to reschedule, contacted recruiters no reply
My flight is tomorrow morning,
I don't think I can do the interview because my temperature is actually going up.
I think the team is trying to hire someone very soon, and I get it if they decide to move on, but what does the status look like internally to Amazon if I don't go through with the onsite and how long do they hold on to the results of previous loops?
I've emailed and called my lead recruiter and I've called my recruiting coordinator, maybe 7/5 isn't the best day but yeah I don't think I can go through with this at this point in time.