I am looking for sign up for verizon fios and verizon wireless? Any tips on discounts or anything else? The quality is great but the fees and taxes add up.
I dont need an unlimited data plan but thats what they always push. I am good with the 6GB prepaid plan but it doesnt come with any discounts. Any ideas?
I currently have sprint and optimum at home and they are both complete trash.
TC or GTFO: 100K
- Verizon / Sales magergesmoreFor wireless service you get significant discounts if you or anyone you know is military, veteran, firefighter, first responder or police. Just have them send you a photo of their work id and ask a rep at the corporate store to set it up. The more lines you have on unlimited the cheaper it is to add one. I don't know if this works for the fios but it's worth it to check.
- I could help you get T-Mobile, they have Unlimited plans and service is so much better than 3-4 years ago. You'll save so much more and no taxes or added fees. 😁
- For wireless service, Check red pocket - they have Verizon sim, for reasonable price.
- My wife works for a small company and for a while she had a better discount at Verizon wireless than I did since I wasn’t on the wireless side. She found out about it on their intranet site listing all their employee discounts.
- The unlimited is actually not that bad. Is your SO a VZ employee? You may get discounts as well.
As for FiOS, do you need TV services? If so, the internet combo option may be good, but if not, just take a lower tier internet (dependent on your needs).
This comment was deleted by original commenter.