Women in Tech
Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost
Dec 3, 2018
- “You ducking hypocrite, how dare you? I’m going to expose you to the whole world for who you are. You sexually assaulted me and now are pretending to be some sort of women’s champion.”
It’s enough for a woman to say those lines and destroy you forever even if you’re pure as snow.Dec 3, 20183
- If a baseless claim is enough, why is this claim always presented as a hypothetical, rather than name actual people that have had their careers destroyed forever?
You also seem to be conflating sexual assault with sexual harassment. One lands you in jail, the the other just gets you fired.
- Sure, here's a name: Dominique Strauss-Kahn.
You can read about it on Wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_v._Strauss-Kahn
- One foreign politician from seven years ago?
In July 2013, Strauss-Kahn accepted a position as a board member of the Russian Regional Development Bank: a banking subsidiary of the Russian state oil company Rosneft.
Among other board positions at other entities.
He is gainfully employed, where is the career destroyed forever?
- Nice moving the goalposts.
You were given a counter example to "why is this claim always presented as a hypothetical" that has sexual assault, events that happened in the US, has a claim that has been proven to be dubious and has had severe impacts on someone's career. It's also public enough that there is enough documentation on what the allegations were and the aftermath.
But tell me, where is his career as a politician?Dec 3, 20183