I’ve got offer as sofware engineer. Trying to understand benefits
Does company give additional stocks (RSU’s) every year based on performance?
Can I buy stocks at discounted price? What will be the discount?
How’s work life at Walmart labs?
- Stocks + Bonus every year based on performance and level . ESPP is not good . Work life is cool . Details should be in your offer letter. 401K match is 6% after 1 year
- Walmart.com kpsv1. Bonus is purely based on perf. Most of the folks get whats promised.
2. RSUs don't depend upon perf. iC4 - 40k IC5 - 60k & IC6 - 90k. This is per year with 4 yr vesting period, 25%/year.
3. ESPP is a joke. you get $170/year from walmart, (yes $170/year not 170k, not $1700) for the first 2000 of your contribution. That's it. You can buy as much stock as want beyond 2000, but why buy it in ESPP account and pay hefty fees ?. Buy it in your brokerage account.
4. WorkLife balance - The best. you can roam naked in the offc before 9:30 AM and after 6:30 PM. most folks WFH a day or more a week. I can vouch for 80% of the teams.
5. 401k at 6% match after 1 year is the best in the valley, very few companies can match it.
6. Medical is pretty good, now a days.Jan 26 1