Washington measles outbreak sends vaccine demand soaring, even among the hesitant
- Anti vaxxers, flat earthers, climate change deniers, moon landing conspiracy theorists, etc.
Some day, I want to get into the head of one of these and see what it’s actually like. With so much technology and knowledge at our disposal, I fail to understand how these groups exist.
- I did provide evidence. Links for others to see that a whistleblower from the CDC coming out about how harmful vaccines are to children. However the only thing you have provided is your opinion. Flippy
- Here you go sheeple this is from cdc's website side effects from vaccines. This one causes seizures. But it's absurd if anyone says it could cause brain damage or autism.
- As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.
About one child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with intellectual disability.
For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.
- Everyone knows you are one of the biggest trolls here flippy. All you do is call people names without ever providing evidence of why you believe in your own argument.
- All you have is your opinion no facts to back it up obviously you didn't read the article fully.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Well I think its easy if you believe everything you're are told by government entities as truth. Then nothing that Drs do is wrong CDC can't possibly be wrong. So then most will take a position of these people are officials and educated we will automatically take their word. It's easy to overlook these things if you have done zero research.