We have money (less than a million) and time. Please suggest startup idea
The idea should be for at least a couple million dollars first year preferably tech
- An app that allows punching or stabbing people in the face over the Internet. Research on this has been ongoing for over a decade but still no progress.
Here are a few examples of the demand for this product:
- “Craigslist locker”
Like a large vending machine. Seller drops off item in a locker. Buyer picking it up with payment. Video surveillance for safety.
- Airbnb waterllsMusic app which uses ML to move sheet music along to current song being played (aka matching noisy audio input to notes defined in sheet music)
- Not long ago me and my friends got a 500k investment deal for a gaming tool prototype - but my friends bailed because the wife was pregnant and the other ones girl had just broken up...
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- U.S. Dpt. of Veterans Affairs / Other😃😄😃mehHow big is your team and how good are the engineers? Interested in healthcare?
- I had an idea awhile back to create a crwodsourced flash mob advertising platform. It would allow an advertiser to dispatch a group of people with signs to a location. Imagine a group of 100 people marching through a street with advertising banners... It would be pretty effective way to do local ads. DM me if you are interested
- New 0racleBeen working on a simple grocery list that learns your shopping habits over time & suggests when to buy stuff & gives you insight into your eating habit & cost analysis.
- Amazon is already working on that
- Search Marblar for tech that already exists but needs help with application and execution to bring it to market.