I like high tech cars with blind spot and premium speakers. I’m currently looking at Mercedes or Lexus.
TC: 150k in LOW COL avg 150sq/f Los.
- eBay So long 👋Honda Civic or Corolla. Save your tc for a home down payment. Get a nice car after the house.
- A pre-owned Tesla model s is only 40k with warranty: Tesla.com/used
- Lease if you are getting a luxury car. Don't buy as their value decreases quickly. I agree with So Long, get a nice house instead.
- It's doable only if you commute to work and that's about it. I would opt for 12k miles a year. I did a Nissan Leaf lease and had 37000 miles after 3 years. This was totally worth it for me since the lease payment was 200/month and got a 2500 rebate from the state. This covered my down payment.Nov 12, 20181
- 150k TC is way too low to consider the purchase of a luxury car even if in low COL area.