What do I need to do when leaving the US?

Sapient Razorfish / Mktg GjSv57
Jan 11 13 Comments

Leaving the US where I had an L1 visa. What do I need to do: sync with USCIS about address change? Return the US drivers license? Give back my SSN? Or once issued an SSN it stays valid for life? Or sign out somewhere officially?


Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 13 Comments
  • Robert Half whteva
    u need to do the needful
    Jan 11 5
    • Sapient Razorfish / Mktg GjSv57
      Which is?
      Jan 11
    • Robert Half whteva
      to revert back
      Jan 11
    • Google DWaU03
      For the same ?
      Jan 11
    • Dell LMA🌚
      Jan 11
    • Bank of America blacKnight
      And revert back if not needful
      Jan 11
  • AppDynamics ihfncy34
    Nothing. They already know everything they need to about you.
    Jan 11 0
  • New ktFx33
    Buy a big bag or mini Reece’s peanut butter cups to share with friends
    Jan 11 0
  • Amazon BeffJeezos
    Not let the door hit you on your way out
    Jan 11 1
    • New / Consultant

      New Consultant

      Morningstar, Bloomberg
      Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya
      Jan 11
  • Apple Snut Ella
    Cloud sync then wipe your phone.
    Jan 11 0
  • Bank of America blacKnight
    Don’t give your US girlfriend... your Indian address...
    Jan 11 0
  • New / Eng JohnMcPop
    Jan 11 0

Join verified employees in our anonymous social network! Download the app!