What do you do when under pressure to decide between offers

INPHI gigig
Sep 9 3 Comments

I got a verbal offers from a few places, only one of them clarified TC value. Now, they put me under pressure to decide before getting other TC values from other company. What will you do in this situations? My decision is not only based on TC but that matters to me

comments

Want to comment? LOG IN or SIGN UP
TOP 3 Comments
  • New / Eng yourboi
    How can you decide if you don’t have tc of the company making the offer
    Sep 9 1
    • INPHI gigig
      OP
      Exactly, but the other company is pushing to give them answer, dont know how to postpone giving an answer
      Sep 9
  • eBay jhdbcni
    Yeah TC or GTFO?
    Sep 9 0

Salary
Comparison

    Real time salary information from verified employees