What do you guys think about MGTOW(Men go their own way) movement?Dec 1, 2018
I am watching some of coltttaine's video and damn he puts in some very convincing argument.
Welp, I am getting sucked in.
- If you want to date, get married, and all that, then clean yourself up, learn some self confidence, and practice. If you don’t, then don’t. I don’t really understand why there is an entire movement for this and the fact that I’ve seen people hang out on different corners of the internet that have nothing to do with this trying to convince people to join them in whatever strange celibacy cult this is is pretty bizarre.
- Damn "celibacy cult" lmao. I dont know a lot about the philosophy behind MGTOW but the guy in the video I posted talks about why we dont "need" more women encouragement in technical domains, how biologically different we are and how that impacts the everyday choices male and females make.
I found that perspective interesting is all I am trying to say.
- Men and women aren’t the same in a variety of ways. That said, I don’t see anything wrong with making opportunities available to girls and women and making them more aware that they exist as options. I don’t understand why that bothers some men (and I am a man). We aren’t too far removed from a time where women were basically professionally confined to the home or secretary work. Women are obviously capable of more.
My comment refers more to men who refer to things like redpill, going monk, and all that stuff that also seems to be associated with this movement. I see people posting about it on Blind occasionally and have seen it elsewhere in the past and I don’t understand why mgtow people basically try to be missionaries for their cause. I don’t mean you... you are basically discussing one aspect of it as an idea and asking for opinions. I’m talking about the guys who run around somewhat militantly promoting it.Dec 2, 20183
- Research Now / EngIamIndianmoreLosers. But good that evolution will eliminate their type eventually
- Vertivco / R&DWarp Zone!moreAlso watch Jerry Liu.
There are a lot of very valid and pressing points they bring up.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- OP, what’s the argument? I heard two in that vid:
1. Men’s power fantasy is to save the day, whereas women’s is to be careless.
2. Sex for favors and sex under the influence are messy but both sexes are instigators in varying degrees from person to person. However, only men are held accountable, and when they are, it’s without due process.
Which one has you thinking more?
- Uber / Englil BlindWhat’s most true about the movement, is that life has a lot more to offer than sex.
- Capital One / ProductShooting🌠Maybe he would be taken more seriously if he cut out the insults (most of which seem to revolve around age and physical appearance).