Curious what those of us in the gaming industry think are some of the all time best games. Add an explanation about what makes the game so great.
TOP 783 Comments
- Microsoft grmNot gonna lie, but after leetcoding for about 2 months straight I enjoy it now. Earlier it used to be a chore but now every problem is an interesting puzzle and I mostly know the techniques, its just a matter of recognizing patterns, logically thinking and combining those techniques. Eerily similar to playing chess.Apr 3010
- You shouldn't just try. You need put in hours before playing online. The game is shit if you don't unlock all the shipments. Once you levelup and have all cards it's better than all AOE combined. One of the most under appreciated game of our generation.
Btw I'm a big fan of aoe2 and totally neglected aoe3 when it released.
- Microsoft bKFl33Witcher 3
Immersive world - check
Strong protagonist - check
Believable characters - check
Strong writing - check
Solid programming - check
Nice gfx - check
Fun combat - check
Blood - check
Tits - check
- Activision Blizzard AzsharaDiablo 2. I lost an entire summer to that game and no matter how many times I played it through I never got bored or tired of it. I had to get those legendaries! It's the whole reason why I focused on getting a job at Blizzard.
- NBCUniversal gVirusChrono Trigger is about as close you can come to a perfect game given the tech limits as you can get.
- Intel babubhattMy kingdom to stop getting these notifications.
(And yes, I’ve turned them off - didn’t work).
- New / DatamrdedsGolden Eye Nintendo 64
Best multiplayer at that time.
- Facebook (__|__)Quake III Arena literally changed the game for fast, networked gameplay. Still one of the best fast action games. Even if the graphics are a bit dated. Mid-air rocket frags? 🥰🥰😍