The Jesus loving American missionary made multiple trips to the forbidden island before getting killed.
What was Indian police doing? Why didn’t they stop him? Did the missionary bribe the police as well?
The American showed no respect to Indian laws. He wanted to show the love of Jesus with no regards to local laws. The police behaved in servile manner buy letting him lose
- Salesforce / EngdZtksBhmoreya blame the police 😂 what was the asshole trying to prove, he got what he deserved
- The competent party did prevail and shot the guy who came back after being warned.
What you seem to be advocating is for an armed vigilante posse to teach them that American lives are more valuable than theirs.
At least colonizers want land or resources, you seem to just want to do it on principle.Nov 273
- What would we do if a zombie virus start showing up and want to spread their love of their new lifestyle to you, and try to peacefully convince you that their ways are better because they now have eternal lives with the creator after death. They don't bite, but they spread their virus airborne.
Will you shoot them?
Will you get infected and risk your life on trusting them? Will you risk your families life on it?
Do you believe that you will keep your pecking order after you convert?
I personally would shoot any zombie or religious or political fundamentalists who might pass a terminal illness to me.
Remember, we are just a cult to them, an alien from outer space, a bunch of zombies that got their ancestors killed by diseases 400 years ago.Nov 272
- Wrong analogy. The incompetent party is the one relying on Indian government's incorrect policy of protecting their isolation. Get rid of that and let's find out who's more competent and who prevails. Got it Ellis? Don't be a simple minded fool being manipulated by leftist scums.
- ^do you work for a tourism company? Are you trying to build a luxury hotel on the island?
Why fuck with people who just want to be left alone? On an island you probably didn’t know even existed?
So what scenario would you like to see happen? Say the government lifted their visitation ban yesterday. Go ahead, what happens next?
- Because freedom and liberty is more valuable than a corrupt, incompetent, bureaucratic government deciding what needs protection from what.
No isolated tribe deserves the entitlement of our “protection” ignoring the criminal and moral transgressions they commit. As I said, thought experiment: If you found out that your neighboring district or county institutionalized (read: legalized) capturing women and girls and routinely raping them - would you act with every bone in your body to stop it? Or would you say “let them practice their culture, who are we to intervene?”, “colonialism can’t be justified because they don't follow your moral standard”?
This brings us to the point of this thread if you scroll up: no he didn’t “deserve” it. He was well within reason to expect humane treatment. Whether the crudes’ barbaric treatment deserves our continuous protection of them needs to be re-evaluated in light of this incident. We may well decide that this transgression didn’t “cross the line”; but certainly in the future worth scrutinizing and investigating what other despicable criminal acts they might be engaged in.
- The natives were the freedom and liberty loving people. Smash on the other hand is the one who wants them to play by the 21st century American value in capitalism rule, using 21st century cost, smearing them as legalizing girl raping (hint: no civilization can survive kidnap and raping girls for 60k years). While blaming the Indian police for not doing anything to protect a tresspasser.
Seriously, you are only in it because the missionary is American, has the same religion as you do, and you believe everyone should play by your rule as long as the rule favors you. You do not have the natives best interest in your mind when you, and you repeatedly accused them as legalizing girl kidnapping and raping, which you have no way of proving.
You seems to prefer the Indian police went in there like a hostage situation and shoot all the natives down if they don't drop their bows and arrows, for justice, of their self defense against a 2nd time tresspasser because the tresspasser deserve more humane treatment than the natives on homeland security duty.Nov 273
- Facebook SherylSLol, this idiot @Sam Walton is a misguided brainwashed Marxist turd. Did you know, idiot, that the almost all natives were barbaric, savage, constantly at war, practiced human sacrifice including baby killing , and proliferated tribal warfare taking slaves and committing heinous crimes? Not part of your propaganda, eh idiot? Only a very tiny minority of native civilizations are humane, peaceful and respectful.
Your sorry ass should be grateful that we've driven their re-culturization and now have a stable, wealthy, rich, safe and healthy world order. Better learn it and drop your indoctrination. Remember, freedom and liberty are the tenets of a valuable culture worth preserving. Don't advocate for a totalitarian government under the garb of "social justice" or "protection of the weak" because that organizational system is inherently incompetent, corrupt and bureaucratic where the first priority is to ensure self preservation of the establishment.
- It’s nuts to me that we leave people to live in Stone Age conditions in this day and age. Whoever killed this guy should be arrested and prosecuted in a modern court. You can’t kill someone just for coming on to your island.
- I don't care if these born again Christians will change their mind.
I too am a Christian by choice but contacting them is not a youth fellowship or soup kitchen operation. You go in there killing them and bring their disease back to out civilization. Last time the Spanish did this the Native American almost died off, and we brought back black death and syphilis.
There is a reason space probes are fully sterilized before sent out and astronauts who came back are quarantined. You want to chance that with live culture? I'd say anyone who went in cannot come back out.
- Right, I forgot you guys don't consider genetics and evolution facts so they are automatically disregarded and those who present them are automatically SJW, so no evidence.
Let's just apply our 2nd amendment world wide and use gun to resolve it, and add stand your ground law there too. Except bows and arrows are barbaric so they cannot be treated as the same as guns.
Let's see what happens if we go in there with an armored vehicle and a swat team, arrest the guys and bring them to trial. They will be winning any kind of law you throw at them. So why bother sending any police in there?
I thought only SJW throw racism into an argument they are losing, not Christians who try to help spread the love of God.
- Dude, you convinced me. Let's send in Seal Team 6, backed up by Interpol SWAT teams and an international Coast Guard coalition to secure the waterways. Make sure none can escape.
Next step is learning enough of the Sentinelese language so we can interrogate them. Hopefully our knowledge of their language from our last real contact in the 1700s will be a good place to start. While this is going on, phase 2 can start, where we track down and inoculate every last one so they can survive the prolonged contact with western civilization.
Once we've narrowed down the real perpetrators, maybe with the help of matching fingerprints from their weapons, we can extract the guilty parties to stand trial in your country of choice and serve them long-awaited justice. After that the Sentinelese should finally learn their lesson about their barbaric way of life and we can all rest knowing that real justice was served.
Have you considered running for office? Your deep insight of social and anthropological issues is wasted at a company like Apple. Step up, the world needs you.
- Who said anything about killing on sight? We're standing our ground against Sentinelese aggression. Bringing true justice to this crazy world. You brought forth a series of very well-reasoned argument why they should be held accountable for their actions, and I proposed an equally well-reasoned way to make that happen.
Maybe you could share some of your ideas on how to get justice for the brutal murder of this missionary?
- Apple guy, go to any country and try to force your way through the border, and see if their military will do the same. One warning shot, then shoot for real.
By the way, during war time, Korean war if I remember, the order for border guards was to let no one pass. So the first several refugees who refused to stop were shot at, and died.
So, did we arrest and prosecute them?
- LinkedIn Becky 🧚🏻Sooo we can’t do anything to those tribal people even though they just killed a man?
- eBay RandomebayHe deserved it. If islanders around the world did this long ago, we wouldn’t have brainwashed so many people to western “religions” (which are all made up anyway). He got what he deserved.
We should leave them alone and let them live their lives unbothered.
- Oh look now you're justifying the violence. Just another bloodthirsty Hindu religious nut.
The train was set on fire by bloodthirsty Muslim religious nuts, but the bloodthirsty Hindu religious nuts went and killed other people that had nothing to do with that.
Religious people only cause problems.
- It ain’t insult but it’s reflective of what / who you are (at-least here). You are insane as when you post a link to Gujrat riots it’s all good but if I post about godhra riot then I’m bloodthirsty hindu religions nut and yeah that is not an insult in your dictionary. No where I’ve justified any killing by any religious idiot but you are crazy enough to keep saying crap.
Hence proved you are insane and I was 100% right that you need help. You really need to find a shrink who can help you.
- Yeah you did justify it.
"Fact that godhra train was put on fire and many innocent were killed by people from one religion? When someone attacks you and your family without any reason you would probably sit on side and let them ruin your family and life.
Some people decided that they won’t."
- Your definition of insane is anyone who would question Hindu violence. That's because religion has infected your brain and prevented you from reasoning.
Hint: murdering innocent people is wrong and cannot be justified by saying other religious whack jobs murdered other innocent people, which is what you did in the quoted post.
P.S., cancer, crime, and poverty will also still be around after I die.
- Insane is you as you continue to be in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior or social interaction. Seriously mentally ill, extremely foolish, irrational or illogical.
You represent all these qualities.
Where did I say your questioning of hindu or any religious violence is wrong? Nowhere but you are INCAPABLE of having a logical conversation as you are sucked up by some shit crap thinking.
- He couldn’t convert any libtards so he went to convert satanic tribals, who the po po don’t dare to go near. And he even managed to convince fishermen, who are now in jail, despite being shot at on a previous attempt. Sigh, yet another Jesus nutter gets killed trying to teach a people who want no contact with the outside world the concept of a 2000 year old religion. Sad he died but I hope this makes other missionary positioners think twice before they jehovah witness hostile tribals.
- The tribe isn’t the enemy but they consider outside influences hostile to their way of life and have killed in the past. They are hostile to the world encroaching on their way of life. They have even shot bow and arrows at coast guard/military choppers, and if you go scuba in the Andamans it’s widely known to stay clear off the Sentinels. It’s kinda like stand your ground law in some US states, where if a stranger lands on your doorstep, you can get away with shooting and murdering that person, if you feel threatened.
- How the fk is news media making it sound like it is OK to break a sovereign country's rules so as to preach a religion. The last line stands out like a sore thumb. " this faith is worth giving your life for"... FFS where have I heard this before?
- I'm appalled at lack of accountability on these 'reporting entities'. There is no independent entity checking the veracity of the reports. People don't have the time and everyone wants things in easily consumable format. This leaves a whole lot of perspectives out and fosters a bubble of similar opinions. Oh well...
From the link
"he had persuaded the Indian ambassador to give visas to 200 Mormon missionaries".
The American missionaries openly flout rules to get tourist visas to proselytize.
Also, this on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Uniting_India/status/1065750563562840066?s=19
- Amazon / ProductPuffalopeSo they fired arrows at him, initially injuring him, and he STILL went back? Wasn’t that first attack a sign from God to stop already? Funny how messages from God are always open to multiple interpretations.
OP I don’t see where it says he had visited the sentinelese people/this island before? It says he had been to the area before not that he had been on the island before. The scouting trip mentioned in the article did not include him setting foot there.
- That guy is a self centered idiot, just like the missionaries were back in the colonial days.
At worst, you pass germs to them that they can't defend against and kill them all, unintentionally. We barely have any Native Hawaiians left for this exact reason.
At best, you go in there make them all Christians, let them integrated to the rest of the world, become Nth class citizens working in the developed world, paying for developed world living cost, to improve their mortality rate, so they have to control it back with birth control, so they can afford those developed world health care cost. And then they are unhappy because they are being exploited.
Now they killed a westerner, we need to bring them to western justice and send Indian polices into the tribal land because Westerners should not be regulated by tribal laws.
- Microsoft RanveerI am still waiting on the Indian police to find a stolen bicycle, from 2003. It was black, and had a scratch on the left pedal. I remember, I had bus to school, which ate into all the pocket money for that month. I had lodged a complaint back then, and still have the copy. After they find that bike, they are free to investigate whatever the fudge they want.. fkn moronic corrupt lazy a**holes.
- Why are there two different standards here? The government of this island killed an unarmed PoC. The same leftist standards of outrage should apply as if this happened in a western country.
- Why are there two different standards here? Fishermen in the past got washed up onto the island in a storm and meet the same fate and no one in the media say a same thing about it. Even a teen throwing stuff into a tiger den, agitated the tiger enough to escape and kill him, got more sympathy than those fishermen. The same American outrage of this American should apply as if those fishermen were American.
Listen butter cup, you accused people as SJW with double standard. I am showing you now you are asking for special treatment for American and missionary. I am also telling you that you are bringing in unrelated SJW outrage into this.Nov 242