Give all the shit that's been going on with the CEO, how are you all doing? Is it business as usual?
TOP 20 Comments
- Rockwell Automation / Project ScrumworksmoreI had a initial HR round and it was for a senior level Scrum Master. I am glad the recruiter was honest but they didn’t want to pay more 110K in SF for the role. If they want senior level employees they need to invest. However , I have heard they pay contractors really well. The mindset is we can get rid of them anytime. But I know someone who has zero skills and works from home for Wells Fargo for the last 3 years as a contractor.
- Im a contractor at WF. I WFH 3 to 5 days a week. My peer comes in to the office once a month. Pay is low ($82/hr on W2 based in Oak or SF) compaerd to tech companies where I'd make $95/hr on W2.
But they are strong on WLB and not exceeding 40 hrs per week. It's a give and take.Jun 19 1
- Tech and retail (Cisco, Gap, StubHub) pay $95/hr for Scrummaster. Agile Coaching contracts pays about $5 more per hr.
First Republic Bank paid $110 for Program Manager role contract.
All this is W2 contracting.
Add in $10 more per hr if you can go C2C. Most banks don't allow C2C via 3rd party, but tech does.
PG&E was $110/hr C2C via 3rd party... best I've had for a scrum master contract.
I turned down a couple bank FTE scrum master positions, those were $125k (FRB) and $135k (WF) in SF.
You'll make more as a Digital Consultant (PM that may also play SM role) at Wells Fargo.
- At WF, Digital consultants are remote. Well, you got to pick a hub as a home base. They go fro. Digital consultant 1 - 6. Top end pays low $200k base 40% bonus. So around $280k Total cash comp. Add in up to 4% profit sharing and it's close to $290k
For reference, Salesforce Agile Coach or Sr PgM pays $195k base, and total comp (base, bonus, RSUs) of $260k.
Paypal level 27 Sr PgM in their PMO has a base of $185k , 10% bonus, $40k RSUs ($120k over 3 yrs) so around $250k total comp....but, on top of that, they have annual stock grants that range for 15-25%; so averaged out, it's about $270-280k.Jun 21 1
- Wells Fargo Herr JujuCompany has basically grinded to halt, almost no new work being done. only work being done is day to day maintenance, support and risk assessment.
- A lot of raise your hand if you have an issue but relatively little done if you have an issue. WF Team Members aren't getting interviews or promoted because they are already there and not coming from the outside. Apparently we can't fix things unless we have outside people. So many new Chase, BoA, Citi, etc employees coming in because in some areas we are paying people way more than they were making at their old job (depending on the role). It's a very stressful environment (rightfully so) and not a happy place to be (also understandable).
- This company is becoming a racist company internally and only promoting those who are white and especially LGBTQ.