TOP 31 Comments
- Oscar 🐨koalaHis exwife is hotter and more Intelligent than the other chick with a dumb brother. Just saying.
- Curious: in future when the press rank the richest person in the world, are they going to cut married men’s wealth in half? That’s the fair share.
- I'm not dreaming that I'll be the richest man in the world, or trying to be. I've simply dated a couple sexy women with great careers who were happy to split the bills with me, and won't settle for less. I also want to protect myself with a prenup in case my eventual marriage to such a woman were to deteriorate.
Believing that money attracts women will set you up for some toxic relationships. It's a depressingly common belief in the Blind community.
- Dropbox brbafdIt doesn’t matter who earned the wealth on paper during the marriage. The spouses support each other in order for both of them to amass that wealth overtime. They file taxes and charge expenses together in order to save money. That partnership allows people to work together as a team to build a life together. So yes, it’s 100% fair to split it in half.Apr 120
- Ms Bezos will start a philanthropy. She doesn’t want media /entertainment ownership, space exploration or any of the 100 things that could have spun off Amazon.
The only choices are Venture Capital or Social Service. Case in point rich people don’t work the details they just give money to startups and enjoy to see them struggle or give money to social welfare organizations and see them struggle to spend a billion dollars (on what).
Jeff Bezos exemplifies the brilliance of execution, down to 8 pixels on Amazon’s website.
Lady Bezos is just another Hillary Clinton in the making.