I have $100k in saving account. Getting 2% annually in Barclays
Considering the market suitation, where I can it for very low risk? ETF, dividend stocks/funds, etc?
- EA / EngthinkalotI invested my 100k into offshore commercial property with 10% annual return (monthly rent collection) and there is some appreciation
- Buy 1000 Ripples, SPY etf, put in Van gaurd or become the next Pablo escobar
- Based on comments, quick summary so far:
S&P 500 index fund
- Given your time horizon, I would suggest a 20-35% in savings such as the one you have, 20-30% in bonds/debt funds, 20-30% in high dividend yield stocks (pick 4 such stocks and distribute your money) and remaining 20% of so in stock market such as SPY ETF just so you ahve some equity exposure but maybe buy over 2 month period. Again this is given your investment horizon.
Of course there are some international exposure options such as EEM or Gold, but you would be taking specific bets
- Look at high dividend stocks such as CTL, but 5000 of those & get $2.15 per stock annually, which makes it $10k income stream. Also, invest maybe 1-2k in crypto. Buy some good vanguard and iShare funds for growth. You can also look at REIT.
- Clover Health / Engdoenfh