I want to be able to walk to work. Looking for decent apartments for a single male. 1 bedroom should be enough for me.
TOP 22 Comments
- Microsoft / EngcorpcultLive in Seattle. Your weekends will be filled with fun right outside.
- Microsoft / EngcorpcultYou need to book a seat on connector each day, though I've heard it becomes automatic after it's obvious you're actually riding each day. Aside from that the public transit system is good too. I haven't road the bus to Redmond yet, though i have taken it to Bellevue and it's a pretty chill experience too. MSFT gives most FTE's ORCA cards so you don't need to pay for the bus.
- Don’t live in Seattle. The commute is terrible. I lived in lower Queen Anne and had a connector stop right outside my door and used it every day. It’s not worth the time. I moved to Redmond and my commute is 8 mins normally and 13 minutes. I party and go out in Seattle (maybe once or twice a month) less than I commute every single dayApr 4, 20183
- Your sample is most likely biased because your are probably comparing local restaurants in your small neighborhood within Redmond to hip restaurants in hip district like cap hill or Belltown. There's plenty of smaller neighborhood in Seattle with great affordable restaurants if you go outside of Capitol Hill. For example, in West Seattle, Columbia City, George Town, or even Fremont or Ballard (which are getting more expensive every year, but same can be said of downtown Redmond).
- Microsoft JapNslapDepends on your political background. If you like taking public transportation because you want to save the planet and wear skinny jeans and played out 1970’s converse sneakers while sporting a knit hat even in the summer while carrying your skateboard to work then by all means take the bus from Seattle. Or, under the same guise live in Redmond and drive either Prius or a Subaru with a snowboard rack on top and you’ll do fine. On the other hand if you don’t believe as a male you should sit down and pee and drive a vette or an M5 as a conservative then live in the burbs and make the commute.Apr 5, 20180
- Carter Apartments downtown Redmond. Newer building (1 year), nice amenities, safe and super convenient. Lots of transit options plus shuttle. Ping me directly if u would like more info. I have lived there for a year.