If you had a month long gap between leaving one job and starting a new one, which of these places would you most likely want to spend it?
121 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 26 Comments
- Honeywell / Engthat1guyMaldives. Unless you can’t afford it, then don’t stick with one place. Do multicity trip. East Asia. Japan.
- I'd stay home and focus on forming healthy habits, reading and enjoying hobbies. I'd only travel after I feel fulfilled at home.
- Maybe. I've traveled enough to realize that escapism doesn't work.
More reading: https://medium.com/personal-growth/travel-is-no-cure-for-the-mind-e449d3109d71Feb 270
- Microsoft NИDo you have to stay at one place only?
If I had a whole month, I'd go to several places. Spending a week at one place sounds reasonable to me. Also it would make it easier to switch activities just as much as budget allows.
- Google mememehmoreDepends on who you are, what you are trying to get out of that travel, where you have been before, and budget. Each of these combos will Give you exposure to different cultures but Tokyo will be very different from say New Delhi though they might be equally older cultures. Similarly of the focus is on nature and things to do may be none of these are great options because you are picking world's most populous urban metropolis to explore. But if it's about food, night life they might be the best.