203 VOTESSELECT ONLY ONE ANSWER
TOP 28 Comments
- Google engg1Are these real offers? Where are you getting such high base with such low stock?
- Google / EngBiggusDLol at sign-on being considered TC. If you really want to play fast and loose like that, spread it over 4 years.
- Same here. Won't include sign on in TC. BTW, poll results speaks the same too.
- Facebook VTba14Mostly agree with the calls to spread sign on across 4 years or not count it... Except for Amazon with their weird 5-15-40-40 schedule.
- Counterpoint to the base is that you can in a down turn become a layoff target.
- LinkedIn ex-fbLol do you know how to calculate TC?
Divide your sign on by 4 years to get the average compensation fir the next 4 years, unless you plan to quit after year 1!