Who all got their transfer rejected recently?
Who all got their transfer rejected after premium processing was suspended?
I am thinking to join Netflix on receipt and wondering how much risky that would be?
(I can’t take shitty wlb at FB anymore).
Some people suggested to wait until PP resumes in February, but there’s no guarantee that it will resume