Because they watch this news network that teaches you to hate.
- Instasize cplusI was a lifelong democrat, when I switch sides the first thing I noticed was that the comments on sites like brightbart mostly hilarious and full of jokes, the comments on the New York Times are all angry and hateful. It’s like night and day it’s truly incredible once you open your eyes
- Oracle crackaIt’s not just the helmet - it’s the bike he’s riding, it’s the mom jeans, it’s the embarrassing first pitch at an MLB game (shall I go on?). And, “hate”? I’m afraid you have your emotions mixed up my dear Blinder. The Dems’ loathing of the right is reaching new depths everyday. On display as we speak.
- Why is it always "dems" or "libs" or some other abbreviation. It's as if you want to weaponize evey label. Even SJW. Since when does the war mongering right think its shameful to be a warrior???
- The only people pushing hate as a policy are the right.
Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, Hannity, those 3 are the most hateful “entertainers”
- Time to circle jerk and act like we’re better than the other side.
- It’s either circle jerking with people you agree with or trying to label the other side instead of actually tackling an argument. Most people do either of the two. The third one seems to be reserved for political influencers online. It’s not like I don’t wear a helmet, I’m more moderate so that’s a helmet. I just know that arguing on blind is not actual political or social impact.
- It’s an safe outlet, to test the waters and see people’s responses.
Also it depends on how you look at the argument. I look at what new information I can gain and how to seek common ground.
That in itself, serves a potential future for political/social impact reaching across party lines.
It’s like a startup, you first do things that people don’t think really scale but do.
- It’s great if you’re just trying to listen to people with biased views. This is why most people use online commentators as their voice of reason. It’s not like blinders are whipping out stats, just rhetoric. There’s no philosophy or historical arguments beyond the basic info we all know. No nuance, just speaking out some talking point they heard. It’s boring.