What were the top 3 main reasons for leaving your job?
TC: 48k bonus 10%
- Upper Managment wanted to change my role to production support to support the business needs. Thanks no thanks.
- They updated the WFH policy from 2 days to 1 day
- Have to be at the office at 7am
- Websites are blocked like Stackoverflow, Github, Reddit etc.
- No admin rights, i cant even run docker.
- No Wifi or free snacks.
- Have to dress business casual
Got a new offer over 177% in salary increase, wont be here for long.
With every job change, there is always a significant increase. However, I have never started looking for a job, because of money. It is always a bad manager.