Since we clearly conquered it and most competent workers are indian, why not move eng here and let US be for sales & support?
TOP 22 Comments
- Google GroogleI see more Russians and Asians than Indians at Google, unlike Microsoft.
- Google GroogleOn a more serious note, the success of big tech companies is mainly attributed to the modern way of thinking and good management. If Google goes to India, every director will bring their own tribe to join and then there will be a tribal war inside the company, which will have a market cap of $100
- Cisco / EngDoTheNeedymoreIndia is obviously the most amazing country in the world for business. It's the only country that does the needful.
- Facebook frustsoulIf the decision ends up being wrong, they won't be able to revert back.
- New PppoopPlease do the needful and STFU. Not one creative company was created by an Indian. A CEO is merely an employee!
They will do better moving to Syria
- Because of a lot of factors. 1) Google is not an Indian company. 2) Corporate Tax rate is US is far more competitive at 21% than India which has a corporate rate of 25% -34% and above. 3) India is still doesn’t offer a corporation, the infrastructure or global reach US has.
- Microsoft / Product@zzzIt's not just the people but supporting ecosystem of universities, companies, ability to poach from competition, ease of doing business, local laws, and finally whether people would actually want to move to place like India.
The answers to all of the above (if not obvious) is no. Google might expand its office but not headquarters.