For the 4th time China has used veto power in UNSC to stop designating Masood Azhar ( a dreaded terrorist from Pakistan ) a global threat and a terrorist. Question is why are they backing terrorist ? Is it because India supports Dalai Lama?
TOP 28 Comments
- New vstNo point cribbing about it. They are just using Pakistan as a leverage with India, 1/5th of the size and influence, all India can do at the moment is to remember, focus on the economy and hit them when the time is right. Nothing gives more power than a good economy and the foreign/defense policy that you could play by throwing cash( ask the Saudi's)
- One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Look at Al Qaeda and its history.
- Comcast tlXA65Let’s not bring world politics to employment/career chat.
There must be plenty of arguments from other side as well but that’s should not be a focus of this forum...
- The Home Depot joppkopitAre you suggesting Blind should drop the politics tag? There are plenty of posts under that tag, but mostly they are about American politics and I don't see any such complaints on those posts.
China has officially stated their side after vetoing against this terrorist group saying they need more time to evaluate. They have been blocking this resolution for 10 years now, unilaterally. If they have "plenty of arguments", they should care to share some.Mar 143
- China is cheap and does not value human lives.. Terrorism will bite them back
- Why do we care? They should just assassinate him if he’s so problematic. Don’t go crying to UNSC.
- Lol. For that u need precision guided munitions and a platform to carry them across ground-based aerial defenses and radars along with ability to track and monitor with powerful satellites. Also if a leader is deliberately being held in a hospital u can’t take him out due to massive collateral damage.
None of this India posses so it’s a nothing but a pipe dream right now.
- Not possible when the said person is a. guarded by their military b. In a military hospital or c. Housed in a military base or installation. U can’t walk up to him and do what u are asking. Only aerial routes are available which are way beyond India’s capability. And even if they are available u risk massive collateral damage or full blown war for going after military hospitals and basesMar 150
- Of course India directly protecting the head of a Chinese enemy state is going to work out badly for India.
Politics is about quibbling and revenge. India is protecting Tibet. India will suffer endlessly whenever China has an opportunity to get India
- Are you really mad? Do you actually consider the truth? Do you think understanding the truth means I have no morals?
It's a fact, China is pissed at India about the Dalai Lama. China knows that the biggest risk is when its citizens smarten up and realize their life and government has been a lie. The Dalai Lama represents that movement and possibility. If he is free to practice, people will eventually reject the Chinese government.
/s /s Yes, I am the one urging China to support Pakistan 🇵🇰. I wrote to Mao and now we're pen pals. Best buds. We go waaaayyyy back. They gave me the top social credit score /s /sMar 151