Like the title suggests. Along with some FAANG companies, Salesforce almost always dominates various ‘best places to work’ list. Just wondering what kind of benefits do they provide to merit such raving reviews?
TOP 41 Comments
- The intangibles. I feel pretty safe here and things are generally low stress. People are treated with respect. We don’t have FANG benefits but we are certainly top notch compared to other enterprise companies.
Everyone will complain about something wrong with their company. People who get free lunch will complain that they don’t get free dinner. People at Salesforce who complain about things have never worked at a true traditional company. Go work at a bank and see what your life will be like.
- Salesforce under.TakeThey have everything in par with FAANG except for Free food. They pay pretty well (Base 200K, TC: 320K, YOE: 5)
WLB(far better than Facebook or Amazon)
Thursday WFH day.
Stocked snack options (fruits, breakfast, coconut water, brewed tea in tower, ice cream etc)
Company's mobile phone.
Wellness 100$ credit for gym etc
Love their Salesforce Tower office (Search #salesforcetower on Instagram)
Barista for free coffee (not the crappy break room ones)
Most importantly they treat their employees very well
If food is a deal breaker then this is not the company for you. :) For everything else it’s on par(if not better)
- Wfh Thursday is the official wfh day but it’s very flexible, on average people in my cloud basically come in every other day. Unlimited pto really means unlimited ptos, people I know take anywhere from 4 to 5 weeks off including me. And maternity and paternity leave of 6 months or something.
- I say we are right after FAANG. Pay is high enough, sfdc is a big company but they do their best to care for their employees. No stress, better than average pay, lots of wfh.
- Everyone says WLB is incredible, sometimes to a fault for the company.
Ohana bruh, ohana.