TOP 54 Comments
- F5 Networks dontalk2meBecause it’s white dominant status quo company with a brown trophy CEO
- WOW San Francisco Pride has a board meeting? What they do, monitor priders morality?
- I am black and you called me a chimp.
You also called the google CEO a trophy for being brown. That was the very first response to the post, not a self defense.
In fighting against hateful speech, I find this hipocritcal. The 😭 is also not a self defense, you like to bully, curse and name call, but want to censor others.
I take the screen capture, because it is a direct quote.
- OP what makes google homophobic to you? I read the article, Google didn't actually do anything here. Some people want to push policies on the content. That is not homophobic.
homophobic. "having or showing a dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people"
- Phobic means "extreme or irrational fear". It's not about dislike or prejudice.
People throw around various *phobic terms to try to make the people whose views they dislike appear "weak" or "scared".
It's all a bunch of bullying by SJW assholes who can't accept that not everyone has the same set of opinions.Jun 8 6
- There's nothing slight about it. Google and other major tech companies are extremely left leaning. They barely tolerate conservative employees.
Lashing out at the companies who are the biggest supporters of LGBT rights only makes the people organizing these events look unhinged.
- Hilarious. Who decides who is more marginalized? If the board decides to leave google out, wouldn’t that make google more marginalized? These guys cannot even think straight.
- Because they’d rather monetize anti-LGBT bigotry.
Google has a history of anti-LGBT behavior and favoring anti-LGBT content.
- Correction: They have a history on monetizing everything. Unless it's direct and blatant hate speech YT shouldn't block it. Goes both ways, LGBT community can also add their video promoting their values and speaking against those that offend them. But censoring is not the way to go.
- That's a gross overstatement and you know it. Yes, there's been some issues with some terms associated to LGBT community such as "trans" but saying Google is against LGBT is delusional. When you hear both extremes of the spectrum saying the same contradictory thing is obviously easy to see the fallacy
- Google JeremeyThe country was founded on freedom of religion AKA freedom to think and believe differently than your neighbors. Live and let live. Stop with the outrage.