My wife expects to be treated equally sharing equal responsibilities in everything. I do part of cooking , cleaning etc. But when I ask her to contribute to the rent , she gets mad at me and says it’s husbands duty to pay rent . 🤮
- One bank account, you both put money in. You both agree with what comes out.
The problem here is that it sounds like there is your money and her money. When you get married there should no longer be “mine”, but only “ours”. Everything in partnership and for the betterment of one another.
- Now caught by wifey . She is on blind as well . Asked her to see what ppl think about this 😷
- Google / Eng OnePunchHaha I'm curious what mental gymnastics she goes through to justify her stance after reading this thread.
My money is on her manipulating you gently without your consent on how it makes her kitty purr when you're a manly man (aka when you pay the bills). Don't fall for it bro. You heard it here first.
- You pay equally given your incomes. If you make 250k and she make 60k you dont split the rent 50-50.
If she doesnt pay rent then ask her what she's contributing
- One time I dated a woman and during one of the first few dates she said, half jokingly: “my money is my money and your money is my money”. I ghosted her after that date. She was hot and successful so it was hard, but I don’t need to take chances on gold diggers and most importantly I don’t want to reinforce her behavior by allowing her to get away with it, she gotta learn like has to be fair. All men should grow iron balls like mine.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- It’s only much easier if both parties are equally responsible with their finances. One of the major causes for divorce are finances. I have found it to be best when there are 3 accounts. Yours, mine, ours. We each kick into the ours fund and that covered mutual expenses. Beyond that you have yours I have mine.
- My story
My wife expects to be treated equally sharing equal responsibilities in everything. I do part of cooking , cleaning , grocery shopping, laundry, paying full for takeouts, paying utilities ,insurance ,clothes etc But when I ask her to contribute to the rent , she gets mad at me and says it’s husbands duty to pay rent and asks me sleep on the couch.
- eBay YAgV34Pay the rent and remind her that man’s duty by nature is to bang multiple girls to maximize likelihood of survival of the specie so that’s what you’re going to do. I’m sure she’ll understand what the duties are and you’ll make your bucks worth
- Microsoft lGnQ70Lol you've been suckered. Most likely you were lured with sex. And now she yas your manhood in her purse. Equal is equal. Don't suffer that bullshit. Tell her to pay up or get the fuck out of your house.
- It’s not equal. Women have babies. They have to go through a lot. If you start calculating , then our efforts don’t really match . I have seen the amount of change and effort my wife has put in to have and raise our kids. And she didn’t bottle feed formula or let babies cry it out . All natural , like nature meant to be. You have to remember to pay it forward sometimes and then it will reap rewards later. This isn’t a job or something to be constantly comparing on who is doing what and who can pee the highest . It’s collaborative which means that some days you have to eat dirt. Only then, will your marriage be successful. Otherwise life will pass you by and you will sit and wonder in your 40’s and 50’s on the decisions you made.
- Microsoft FYuS66Is she Indian or American? Depending on the origin, it might actually be normal.