Going to IPO soon
TOP 30 Comments
- Another big NO from me. Did you hear about all the bullshit they were pulling. The CEO registered the "we" trademark for himself and when he rebranded Wework as the "we" company, the company had to pay it's own CEO 6 million to use that. Imagine how messed up that is. Also imagine what other shit they are probably pulling. I wouldn't touch it with a 100 foot stick. Also wouldn't want to be part of any index fund that buys that.
- Fuck no. Super overvalued, there’s a bunch of conflicts of interest, and they will be stuck with a bunch of vacant office space when the recession starts.
- New Pay2loseI will sell super low puts because I think people will be overestimating how low it'll drop
- I’m shorting if anyone is willing to buy this garbage at ipo. Oh wait, what ipo?
- Salesforce doorWindowNot sure why people here like to trash talk about wework. If they are just a real estate company then why Airbnb isn’t just a hotel company?
Airbnb isn’t because of their attractive offers? 🤔
- Lookout Lsxd50it's because airbnb does not own the properties, whereas the business model of WeWork is completely opposite - they are themselves renting the properties. check this article - https://www.forbes.com/sites/greatspeculations/2019/08/27/wework-is-the-most-ridiculous-ipo-of-2019/#617b47731ad6Sep 10 0