Women created men and now are systematically killing them off as they become obsolete
Women created strong men to be protected through selective breeding. now that there’s increasingly less need for protection from wild beasts, tribes, etc. and we’ve assigned strength to machines for protection of the elements (chop wood, start a fire, build, etc.) women are systematically driving men out through the lens of equality.
The reason women have it so hard is because they are trying to take power back from a resource they created and spun out of control over millennia of evolution. Ultimately, women will prevail. Prove me wrong.
This is (more or less) what people refer to when you hear “the future is female” ...
- Citibank / Eng$$>RSUTalk to me when trump starts the next major war. Bitc#es be hiding like cockroaches.
- Capital One desu’s momArtificial insemination, sperm banks, etc. Women have been gaining power since the inception of the internet. Desperate guys give them too much attention and that will continue forever. The future is certainly female, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Just gotta learn to adapt
- Facebook / Eng5'6"IndianWomen only need men to be funny and reproduce. Female comics are getting better. Once it's significantly cheaper to use sperm banks men will be obsolete and male infanticide will be a thing.
Rick and Morty and South Park have explored this scenario
- Absolutely true my friend... women specially Indian women uses laws in their favor and extorts money from husband and his family... if he doesn’t fulfill her demands... check https://www.saveindianfamily.org/
Women only needs money, enjoyment and sperms for kids...
They need equality and reservations both at a time... when you ask for taking care of kids she will say she has a career but when you have issues she will file maintenance case on you and fake cases on your family...
Every women has a price to open her legs
- Alpha and egoistic males have no issues finding submissive women to marry. Unless strong women (I identify as one as well) find a way to reproduce, they are going to be eliminated from the gene pool. Sperm banks might solve it. And we need to adapt whom we get attracted to - maybe more supportive men instead of dominant ones?