Would you suggest applying for PERM and I140 while still waiting for H1B lottery?
I’d be joining either Amazon. Amazon said I could apply for GC on day 1. I am still on F1 OPT visa and have 2 more tries for H1B. Do you suggest I apply for GC or wait applying for GC till I get H-1B?
If I don’t get H-1B and I140 gets approved then I’d still have to leave US. Would it be a problem to come back on L1B visa then?
Would I be able to get L1 Visa later if I don’t get H1B? Or would the approved I140 be a reason for rejection of L1 in future?
Amazon’s offer: 265k TC
Current Tc: 160k