Food & Travel
Yo Seattle Folks!! Whats up with Uber/Lyft drivers driving Toyota Prius near SeaTAC?Feb 19
Title. Have a layover of one day while flying from Alaska to NYC and I see 9 out of 10 drivers driving Prius lol.
Flagged by the community.
- Duh? If you read the comments you will realize that question was why some drivers driving non-hybrid cars? If there is a law it should be universal no? I hate such arrogant pricks who only wants to belittle someone for the sake of it. I bet that working at Intel makes you think everyone is an immigrant? NO I AM NOT AN IMMIGRANT. Born and raised here. So when are you planning to send a check of the bonus you promised?
Here is my address:
XX STFU street, New york, NY !!Feb 202
- Hortonworks / OtherDW82jYKmoreI think the Prius is the best value car to buy if you are driving uber
- Microsoft / EngpvdhjcbNope. I've seen all types and guidelines don't specify vehicle type.
Zero comments about fuel type.Feb 201
- There's a law or rule that airport car services need to have an electric or hybrid vehicle in Seattle I think
- Uber MKbB26UberX pickups at SeaTac must be Hybrid or Electric EXCEPT for a rematch where a driver drops someone at the airport and immediately can pick someone up at the airport. If there is no one to pick up them they have to leave the area. UberXL and UberBlack can pick up curbside in any vehicle.