Jun 5 67 Comments
TOP 67 Comments
- Pinterest VgKf53Lol do you actually think YT advertisers want their brand associated with someone who regularly uses the phrase 'lispy queer' to describe someone?
- Not a smart business practice by YouTube. I’ve been following crowder for a long time. The guy is really smart, and wouldn’t break YouTube’s policy rules... and clearly hasn’t.
- Yeah as someone who’s been a lifelong left-leaning, I can no longer ignore the double standards and hypocrisy that’s Emerges from the left of the last few years. They’ve lost the intellectual Highground and have become the real home of actual hate, discrimination, intolerance, and if anyone’s racist it’s themJun 6 3
- Google aiqquThis is gonna backfire hard. Disappointed that YouTube didn’t stick to its original decision to do nothing.
- “Every single Muslim watching this… on 7/7 you got away with killing and maiming British citizens… you had better understand that we have built a network from one end of the country to the other end… and the Islamic community will feel the full force of the English Defence League if we see any of our British citizens killed, maimed, or hurt on British soil ever again.”
- I don’t give a shit about UK, I am concerned about how Maza’s incitement has lead or at least aiding the same thing happening in US
Do you care about how gays and Christians are treated in Muslim majority countries or is it just the virtue signaling hour for Muslims in western countries
- He is free to host his trash on his own website. YouTube is under no obligation to provide him with a platform for anti-gay personal attacks.
- Amazon / Eng EmEXAll the triggered Republicans are talking about name calling while it also calls out doxing people. Also it isnt their TOS policy it is the advertising policy. Big difference.
- Sen Ted Cruz: "This is nuts. YouTube needs to explain why @scrowder is banned, but @iamsambee (“Ivanka is a feckless c***.”) & @JimCarrey (“look at my pretty picture of Gov. Kay Ivey being murdered in the womb”) aren’t. No coherent standard explains it. Here’s an idea: DON’T BLACKLIST ANYBODY."
- Lol they are going after deep fried food as well ahh https://twitter.com/deepfatfriedpod/status/1136384650593652736