TOP 40 Comments
- Epic Games vydl00Well Ryu gets green card way faster than those hard working Indians. So I see no harm done. Both discriminations cancels each other.
- Oracle HTV65HyThe REal problem is with people like Epic games.. He is going to be another Indian manager who will do the exact same thing. He keeps saying discrimination but does not realize the simple fact that Indians get the MOST number of green cards every year. 2 X times the # of KoreansJul 20 3
- Indian ethnic nepotism is disgusting. They are building their own country within a country. I say keep H1B country limits or Indians will completely take over and exclude everyone else.
- Hehe!!! Columbus set sail to India and landed here. Ur incompetence starts from there. It wasn’t even a near miss, India is on the other side of the planet. Then u called people here indians. As how no one would find out about that. U did to get to fight with a real Indian. Try us!!! This time u ll fail. Or again try to deport some other group and call them Indians and hope no one find out about it!!Jul 19 3
- Microsoft waddaheckLol Indians discriminating Americans. I have seen so many cases from my previous teams, org and my friends. It is the same story. Noticeably incompetent Indian engineers get promoted by Indian managers. American or Russian managers are let go and replaced by Indian managers.
Many people from different countries play this but not as blatant as this. Intel and Qualcomm are already 70% Indians. They will soon become a great company like any Indian companies such as Cognizant, Infosys and TCL.
Samsung or Chinese companies have no chance. Indians work harder than anyone and that seems to be the sentiments shared by many Indians. If that is true, we should just move all the companies to India or the companies in India will rule over G, FB and everyone who don’t employ 90% as Indians. How can they compete if they only have like 20%?
Joking aside, serious question. If they think Indians are smarter and hard working, why don’t they start a company in India where such talents are abundant? Why don’t they move engineering office to India? Why waste so much money by paying 5-10x more here when you anyway employee the same people?