Just messaged my team starting email with "Dead team", thanks autocorrect.
Share your most embarrassing typos.
- Google / Eng;O 𓂺Co-workers last name was "Shi." Accidentally typed her name as "Shit." Woops.
- Microsoft JohnMcPop.“Due to the fact you gave in the meeting” -> “Due to the fart you gave in the meeting”
- Facebook EyesBlindI once wrote “1 sex please” to a opposite sex coworker instead of “1 sec please”
- I was asked about the friend keyword in C++ and was about a year out of school. I replied “A friend gives you access to its private members”.
- Uber SuperAdminNow/not, e.g. "the system is not working" when meaning "the system is now working".