i broke up with my girlfriend 3 months back because my south indian parents are orthodox and were not approving. we are different castes. we were in love and happy together. she has probably moved on but i feel miserable now and regret i let her go. i try to meet other girls, go on dates but nothing like her.
should i try to contact her again? she is out of contact from then
- Microsoft UMbR31"Parents not approving" is the Indian girl's way to politely decline marriage.
Hard to digest, but true. Move on.
- Google ovBk62Block her on all apps. If you know that there's a way for her to message you, you might keep checking your phone anxiously waiting for her message.
Focus on work, get that next promo. Maybe switch for more comp. Start hitting the gym. Make yourself more desirable. You have more time now, go reconnect with old friends.
You're missing her only because her departure has left a void in your life. You still look at her with Rosy glasses.
You'll get over her in time, don't worry. Don't go back. You broke up for a reason. Don't forget that.
Flagged by the community.
Flagged by the community.
- Autodesk dunkinDsRich-poor, religion-caste, man-woman-straight-lgbtq-Pokémon, What’s up with this bich as$ attitude of Indians in general? Get a life of your own or accept your fate, in either case just move on and stop biching about it on blind. You want sympathy/approval go seek it from your family/friends/significant other or someone real outside blind, just stop biching about it
- Cavium vitaminQGirls aren’t that dumb to just blindly go with their parents say, my guess she kept you as a back up until her parents found a better one. Move on if she hasn’t contacted you since 3 months. Also you are no less , you are regretting only because you did not find anyone like her in these 3 months which means you moved on too 😏
- Microsoft / MgmtliveloveIf you really love her and want her in your life then go talk to her. No turning back after that. If you are not ready for that , then just suffer through your feelings for the phase, it will wither with time and probably good for both of you.
- BlackRock Ikqf10You are a dumb asshole. If you’d believe in caste and all that stuff why did you even love her in the first place. If you really loved you would convince your parents or at least do your way till they understand your feelings for her. Find a shithole and burry yourself there
- Women move on better than men. Once broken up, she has most likely made up her mind. You need to move on.
- Statistical evidence provided from research at Harvard medical school and Oxford psychology department - no, just joking. Anecdotal and common sense which many of my friends share. I am surprised someone questions this. Are you from a country where dating culture is not prevalent?
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Microsoft ULrV32I'm really really sorry this is your reality - life is too short.. I say take action and grab life by the horns and take control of what you CAN DO.. as opposed to living up to the expectations of others (even if closest ones to you).
Regret and the guilt that comes with it over time will eat at you. I know from experience. Start living and designing a life that YOU WANT and the rest will play out.
Hang in there. You got this!