i drive a 25k and they drive a tesla. why do they do that to their personal finances?
TOP 34 Comments
- Facebook ⭕w⭕No different than seeing minimum wage workers with their iPhone Xs and driving a beemer.
- why do u do that to ur finances to drive a lemon?
let's say some1 make 5x you do and sleeps on park benches, that's what u look like to them
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- New / Eng pulkmoreI am the intern you are talking a about. Not same company though. TBH, it is because, I don't have people dependent on me (family) and what is point of saving at such young age. So eat the best food you can, and stay happy :)
P.S. :- Sometimes I spend like $40 for lunch. And I justify it by saying, this is what I earn in an hour.
- Tesla starts at $35k btw. Total cost is comparable to some $30k gas cars because of the gas savings over a lifetime
- Status reasons. People like signaling to others that they’re richer than they are.
- Visa Dtrm86How do you know their personal finances? My coworkers probably think the same of me and don't know my wife makes 5x what I do. I'm not doing it to show off. I just enjoy it. Puts a smile on my face every day. We are still saving twice what we need to reach our retirement goal.