- Evaluate TC of analog design engineer.I have been working for almost 7 years now (after MS) as analog design engineer with TC of (Base 125k + 20-25k annual bonus + 15-20k RSUs) in Portlan
- Changing fb offer from mpk to nyI signed my offer to join fb mpk this upcoming November, but due to recent family issues, i will need to stay in nyc for the foreseeable future. Is h
- Expedia SDE 1 to SDE 2I have joined Expedia a couple of months ago with around 2 yrs experience. When should I expect to be promoted? Does the promotion cycle is every quar
- Evaluate offer in Bay area - $140K base + 5K joining bonus.I am getting an offer of $140k & 5K bonus with no stocks or equity options. 5 years experience as Software Engineer backend.
Ericsson / Engillegal
- PollWhat does your company value the most?Comment company and choice for discussion or if something else
- Software engineer SRE interviewHow is it different from software engineering interview? How many coding, unix, system design interviews?
- Double Trigger RSUs at LyftMy job at Lyft includes ~$320k in RSUs vesting over 4 years. I just realized that Lyft has a "double trigger" vesting system, so the RSUs don't fully
Lyft / EngYDrs26
- On working at Google --some of the negativesA summary from Quora http://www.businessinsider.com/google-employees-worst-things-about-working-at-google-2016-12
- Average comp for a mid-level to senior IT engineer in the Bay Area?Title. I want to know if my compensation is fair, I get wildly different ranges for this question.
New / OpsNXtM06
- Google L3 compGoogle sunnyvale office Base 130k GSU 200k for 4 years Sign-on 30k Bonus 15% I was actually hopping that they would give me L4 as I have around 3 ye
- Uncontested divorceSpouse asked me to print out a divorce form, says wants uncontested divorce, and says we don't need a lawyer. Good idea or shiuld I get a lawyer? He d
- PollWho would win?A college kid who cleared 1000 Leetcode Questions Vs An Amazon software developer who survived 2 back to back PIP Vote
Facebook / Eng成吉思汗
- Alkaline waterAny drs or chemists comment on whether alkaline water is just a fad or legit better for athletes? Pls dont comment unless youve taken extensive bioch
- Bay area housing tips for us kids?I have less than 3 yrs exp, make ~210k/yr, which is less than many of you, and I don't know much about purchasing a property. I had some q's: Is it
- Googlers get discounts on pixel?Do googlers get discounts on pixel? Might join Google. Would like to know before buying a phone.
- VP in tech branch of a finance companyOn LinkedIn I noticed that a lot of folks with 10-12 years of total experience are VPs in the engineering branch of finance companies such as Goldman
Apple / Enge=mc^2
Research Now / Engdapaps
- TPM opportunities @Expedia ?Are there new TPM opportunities at Expedia(Bellevue/Seattle)? Hiring is going slow and HR does not respond much after contacting, hence the ask.
Boeing / Engnewdude
- Atlassian onsite interview. Software development role.Any insight on what an atlassian onsite (san fran) interview is like for a software developer role? Do they ask leetcode/hackerrank type questions?
- Which should I choose? FB & Amazon IC/L6 OffersTC for each roughly evens out but with much different pay structures. FB base salary is a lot higher for instance and stocks vest more immediately. Bu
Oracle / DesignTushtush
- Pip failure resultsI just heard that PIP failure results in not getting hired by Amazon permanently? Is this true?
New / EngzWYS33
- Have you rejected an offer after signing?How did it go and does it affect your career in the future?
- LinkedIn interview Hi I had LinkedIn interview(senior software developer role) 2 days before, had 5 rounds(6 including lunch). Of 3 really went well. 1st coding round wa
- PollGot receipt for H1B?Starting today I have heard that people are starting to get h1b receipt.
Microsoft / PMU3xe4t
Microsoft / PMU3xe4t
- F1 Visa, bad marriage and DivorceSo my friend is currently on F1 Visa and so is his wife. Both are studying. The wife abuses, creates drama and fights with him all the time. He wants
- Google hiring committee I interviewed with 2 teams at Google and both were interested in moving forward with me. My recruiter asked me to pick one and he said that he's now g
- Massages/chiropractor/etc?I suddenly got a kink/soreness in my neck 2 days ago-I’m getting old! It felt slightly painful to turn all the way left :-/ Today though I kinda did
- Google L3 salaryBase : 118k Bonus : 25k Stocks : 200k Target bonus 15% Level : L3 Location : Seattle 1.5 yrs work ex Sounds reasonable ?
- US equity trading from IndiaI would like to trade US stocks and S&P 500 Index ETFs like the ones available in Vangaurd from India. I'm not able to find the right path forward to
- Goldman Sachs salary?Interviewing for Goldman Sachs Securities division. What is the salary range for second year strat analyst in New York? Can anyone help? Thanks.
- Apple Director pay grades?Going to interview at Apple and wondering about the pay grades of Director at Apple? What are the negotiating knobs out there? Role is in Cupertino, C
Amazon / PMAda2018
- Zoox!Anyone here who works at Zoox? Thinking of applying, and would love to connect and know more about the company.
NTK / Other1234dvjscy
- Can you transfer your student loan from India to USAHi, I am a new grad. I wanted to know is there a way to take a loan from US and pay back my student loan in India. I wish to get tax benefits/save my
- Netflixers how much do you make?There was netflix comp thread about 2 years ago, asking again to see how much things have changed. I remember someone mentioned $420k tc at that time
- How long to Learn PythonI'm preparing for some interviews and I was wondering from the blind community how long you think it would take to Learn Python? I am familiar with pr
- Insurance in FANGWhich company in FANG has the best insurance coverage in: 1. Medical 2. Dental 3. Vision
Microsoft / PMU3xe4t
- Business Analyst salaryWhat is the compensation for Sr. Business Analyst in Capital One in New York office?
- Weight loss challengeWhat is the maximum weight you’ve lost in 3 months? What was most effective? Any medications or supplements that really worked? Any doctors or trainer