- Amazon hq2 pick? Best guesses?So the 20 finalists were listed today. Any guesses on who’s gonna win?
- How do I become an engineer capable of working at Netflix?I’m young, but what are some steps I can take or general tips I should follow in order to help me have a better shot of getting into Netflix in the co
- Expedia SDE 1 to SDE 2I have joined Expedia a couple of months ago with around 2 yrs experience. When should I expect to be promoted? Does the promotion cycle is every quar
- On working at Google --some of the negativesA summary from Quora http://www.businessinsider.com/google-employees-worst-things-about-working-at-google-2016-12
- Atlassian onsite interview. Software development role.Any insight on what an atlassian onsite (san fran) interview is like for a software developer role? Do they ask leetcode/hackerrank type questions?
- Which should I choose? FB & Amazon IC/L6 OffersTC for each roughly evens out but with much different pay structures. FB base salary is a lot higher for instance and stocks vest more immediately. Bu
- Pip failure resultsI just heard that PIP failure results in not getting hired by Amazon permanently? Is this true?
New / EngzWYS33
- Have you rejected an offer after signing?How did it go and does it affect your career in the future?
- LinkedIn interview Hi I had LinkedIn interview(senior software developer role) 2 days before, had 5 rounds(6 including lunch). Of 3 really went well. 1st coding round wa
- Google hiring committee I interviewed with 2 teams at Google and both were interested in moving forward with me. My recruiter asked me to pick one and he said that he's now g
- Good technical resources for senior engineer Please suggest some good technical resources for senior backend engineer. Please include books, blogs, websites etc.
- PollIf you could restart your career, what would you have chosen instead?What if you could hit a restart button and start over all again? Would you have chosen differently? What would you have done if you knew what you knew
Samsung / EngaIEB21
- #cloudera #salary#offerEstimated salary for software developer with 3 yrs work exp at Cloudera? Is it a stable company to join?
- Dealing with manager interviewsOK, I do really well at the technical side of interviews and do the technical part of the job fine but I have bounced around a bit the past few years
- Recruiter notified that they need more time to make a decisionA friend of mine had an onsite for an engineering manager position at Microsoft on Monday last week. Nobody got back to him till today to only inform
- Not able to crack SDE interviews I have been trying to change the job since last 6 months.. appeared for 3 onsites (Oracle and Microsoft 2times) however I didnt end up getting a job..
- Any consulting or agency companies that pay more than $300k?I'm a principal at Microsoft interested at trying consulting. I can't seem to find a salary match though. I've tried Accenture, Slalom, and McKinsey.
- Waiting for Facebook phone screen resultHi, I gave a phone screen interview for Facebook on Monday April 16 the.Still waiting for reply from recruiter.I have been asked two questions one nor
- Reinterview with Amazon after 1 monthWent for onsite to Amazon, didn’t clear the interview and recruiter mentioned you can reapply after 6 months. Now, I am getting email from multiple re
- Perceived “Culture Of Fear” ? - Netflix I was approached by a recruiter about a role that I meet some of the qualifications for as I have more transferable skill sets than direct skill sets.
- Facebook giving 2nd chanceRecently interviewed for partner engineer. Recruiter told me yesterday everything went well except coding so they are passing on me. Next day, recrui
Twilio / Otherwildcard
- Anyone know what it's like at 1010data?Anyone have any experience working at 1010data? What's it like?
Pitney Bowes / Engλ
- Uber CultureCan anyone provide more insight into the current environment at Uber? What’s the career growth opportunity? Benefits? Tech Stack? Compensation? Cultur
- ThoughtSpot interviewAnyone knows how it's interview process compares to the likes of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn?
- Frontend developer interview at facebookDoes anyone know what kind of questions facebook typically asks for their front end developer position phone and onsite interviews ?
- Pretty slow process at Microsoft I got an offer from Microsoft in last week of March. The recruiter seems to be so busy that she doesn’t have time to even process/generate the offer.
- Dropbox phone interviewWhat kind of questions to expect? Do they ask questions only from leetcode? What is the difficulty level?
- Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on joining a series B startup?I'm not quite sure about the common stock and other aspects of a startup.
- Want to be referred into Netflix (SWE)Done with one awesome project, looking for a new one. Would like to learn more about Netflix
Google / Engeuos
- Amazon L6 vs Facebook IC4I am currently working as a financial analyst III (L6) at Amazon and have an interview with FB for an IC4 role . Is L6 level at Amazon equivalent to a
- Amazon WLB Prime Photos Design TeamI know WLB varies wildly from team to team at Amazon, so I was curious if anyone can chime in about WLB on the Prime Photos design team in particular?
- How important are referrals?I want to apply to a position at Amazon (essentially the competitor product to mine in Azure) and have multiple friends who are SDE2 level engineers a
- Multiple streams of incomeWhat do people on H1b do (or can do) to have multiple streams of income? While working for a company is alright, are there any other ways to add inco
- As troubles mount, Qualcomm begins round of layoffshttps://www.fiercewireless.com/tech/as-troubles-mount-qualcomm-begins-round-layoffs?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTkRnNFpHRmxNbVE0WW1OayIsInQiOiJpcXg4WkVpTWdTSE1tNG
- Need referral for Apple, LinkedIn, AmazonI found a few roles (PM) I'd like to apply to but am in need of referrals - would be extremely grateful if anyone is willing to help. Have a master's
- Know smart guys or gals?Please share examples of situation where you thought "What, thats so smart!, this person is a genius"
- Air conditioning at workI’m more of a Scorpion than SubZero. Can’t stand low temperature. Why do they crank up (down?) the air conditioning at work? There are no servers near
- Interview for manager , business integrity , Facebook What would the interview process be like ? What kind of questions do I prepare for ? https://m.facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1H00000LCFkWUAX/?q=manager
Nielsen / EngWhatthevis
- Google on-site interview:Is it good or bad if the interviewer asks more questions to solve. I was asked 2 algo/coding questions in each round (5 rounds!) (managed to optimize
- Interview loop with Walmart ecommerce San BrunoCan someone shed some light on the hiring process of walmart ECommerce (non tech roles) and if my requested TC was too much to ask for Got interviewe
- Oracle hiring process Is it just me or their hiring process really really really slow? Been waiting for offer letter for several weeks.
- Difference between LinkedIn interview for applications track vs infrastructure track Can someone throw light on this? I understand the expectations for infrastructure track. What is different for applications track?
- Google Networking and Infra Engineer coding interview prep Recruiter said coding interview is not the same as SWE. How do I prepare for it? Any book or webpage where I can practice exercises that would be rele
- Visa inc software engineer interview Please provide me some suggestions for the interview prep.will it be more specific to programming Language or leetcode based.
- Interview timeline in FBWhat is the usual timeline of FB interviews? I had my phone interview with HM on Tuesday. When can I expect to hear back? Do they have a timeline whe
- PollWhich of these companies do you consider to be better places to work for than MicrosoftComing as a Msft L64 software engineer Thinking of my next move. Narrowing my options. There are just so many days I can take off for interviews befo