- Salesforce developer interview at big companies like amazon,Facebook,LinkedIn? Hi! Does anyone have any experience of salesforce developer interviews at the below mentioned companies. Do they ask algorithms and DS in these interview or is it just related to apex/salesforce domain specific?
- Does your firm allow local small businesses to set up a booth? Example: a local business sets up a booth in office and tries to make sales on a given day of the week. Different businesses rotate week by week. Or something similar? If so, what firm and location? Thanks!
- Salary in Houston ? How is $160k base in Houston + 20% annual bonus ?? Currently in SF Bay area making $125 base. Suggestion please ?
- Recruiter offered 145k at D for SC. I asked for closer to 160k or if there was wiggle room. Do they ever withdraw offer letters if you negotiate? Kinda worried.
- Employee referrals at MBB? Within the context of MBB, would a referral make a difference in getting a phone screen? I’d like to know before taking any action. Thank you!
- Do the Big4s hire H1s anymore? Is anyone aware if they are hiring H1s in consulting and management roles?
- Encouraging diversity What is our role in advocating for minority candidates/opportunities? Whose responsibility is it? How are corporate initiatives supported in practice?
- Does Deloitte do Internal Transfers to different country I want to know if Deloitte can transfer people from USA to some other country internally in case of any visa issues or something and what is the procedure to initiate that transfer?
- Exit How was your experience leaving EY? What was the process like ? Appreciate any input. (US based employees)
- Post-MBB struggle Recently left MBB to join industry, it’s a relatively mature / tech-fwd company but I am struggling with the speed there, and am bored / find a lot of meetings inefficient and pointless. I am pretty high strung even for MBB and I know I would struggle with the new mindset shift and new way of workin
- IQEX Anyone’s done IQEX here? How many days do you reckon I’ll need to study full time to sufficiently study for it?
- vote Is the consulting all travel lifestyle really worth it in long run? Is the consulting all travel lifestyle really worth it in long run?
- Fishbowl vs. Blind Which is better and why?
- Has anyone tried renting out their apartment on Airbnb? I’ve just started at BCG and have been thinking about renting out my apartment on the days I’m on-site with the client. Has anyone ever done this? If so, how has your experience been? How much time does it take up per week? If not, why would you say you haven’t done it? Too much time investment?
- link ICE Outrage Comes to Deloitte Anyone else seeing this at their company? https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/12/business/deloitte-ice-contract-uproar.html
- Looking to relocate to Tampa Any consulting firms hiring in Tampa? I am looking to relocate from NYC due to family reasons but can’t seem to find any decent roles. I’ve been in consulting for 14 years and have an mba from a top tier school. Looking for either consulting (in strategy & ops) or industry (FS - internal strategy).
- link KPMG SA Jeez, things at KPMG SA aren’t getting any better. Is the rest of KPMG worried, or just happy to have separate entities in each country? https://www.biznews.com/sa-investing/2018/06/05/things-angry-kpmg-staff-want-to-know/
- vote Will You Use Facebook? I stopped using Facebook three years ago because I felt that Facebook should have been paying me (the user) a share of the money, lol. Since the news, are you going to keep usong Facebook?
- Lyft post-consulting senior manager total comp I received a post-consulting offer for the Operations Strategy senior manager - a business role - at Lyft in San Francisco. The offer is $170K base; 200K RSUs / 4 years I have a top tier MBA and an Ivy League PhD (in a non-Computer Science field) and 11 years of experience (4 years of top tier con
- link Big 4 sexual harassment responses A little rumble down under... but silence from Deloitte. http://www.afr.com/business/accounting/metoo-strikes-at-big-four-consulting-firms-20180228-h0ws1e #metoo
- link KPMG’s zero tolerance response From the outside it looks like KPMG Oz are handling this really well. Impressive, actually. Though I wonder if those on the inside feel the same. Anyone from KPMG know more? https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/zero-tolerance-kpmg-head-speaks-out-on-sexual-harassment-20180301-p4z298.html #met
- Microsoft Business Planner What kind of questions can I expect in Microsoft Business planner position?
- American airlines group 2 Where did they all come from? 2017 - I'm Platinum and get upgraded every other flight roughly, and about 0-2 people per flight are group 2. Now I'm Platinum pro, never in the top ten four upgrades and there are literally dozens of group 2 people. Currently in row 28 flanked by screaming babies.
- What s your average utilisation? Monthly
- Crypto profits! Anon bragging rights... Which has been your unicorn crypto How much did you put in How much have you made thus far?
- Sexual assault/harassment at Deloitte Anyone else experience sexual harassment, assault, misconduct at Deloitte? I was ‘Weinsteined’ by a Partner in NYC and am looking for others who’ve experienced the same.
- Last day Very happy and excited that I will be handing in my badge and laptop later today.
- How can I make your life easier? I left Big4 and joined a startup building products and services catered to working professionals. We’re building out our first product and would really appreciate any feedback we could get (survey linked below). Additionally, what are the things that would make the high demands of professional servi
- Need Info on EY Transaction Advisory I have an interview with EY. Looking for some info on their transaction advisory business. What is their current salary range for managers? What type of work/projects they do and is it interesting?
- Difference leaving big 4 as a senior vs manager Background - tax senior investment management group at pwc. just finished my first year as a senior. Total I have 3.5 year at pwc. Thinking about going to private client or admin firm. Salary pretty much is the primary factor if not only one I care about. Should I stay for another 2 years to go fo
- Step down or up? If you’re a Manager in a large public accounting firm, is it a step down to go to a mid size private client as assistant controller?
- Left fishbowl and joined this instead. Wanted to leave the kids table. So much immaturity there. Fishbowl was so catty and full of whiny associates. Please tell me this has meaningful discussion and a sense of humor higher than middle school level.
- Consulting Salary Megathread Location Position Title Salary Optional - Specialization
- Applying outside of public accounting I am in tax similar to private client services (wealth). I would like to apply anywhere other than public accounting firms, where and which companies can i apply to considering my relevant experience? i need your suggestions please. Thanks
- Private Client Services Tax Anyone in PCS? If so what is it like? Pros and cons? I'm thinking of switching practice....
- #industry offer for 3 plus year senior manager. Hi can some one share what is the salary range in industry for someone looking to switch from public accounting. Public accounting experience of 10 plus years and currently at exp senior manager level. Looking for range in public company and pre ipo company .. mainly director level roles .
- Audit to Financial Accounting Advisory Services SR2 with an opportunity to go to FAAS with EY. Pros and Cons on making the jump?
- Fishbowl I am on a waitlist... what's next....
- Promotions and title changes It's that time of year for promotions. Is there a rule of thumb when the best time to change your LinkedIn title or email signature
- Deloitte Senior Associate Risk Advisory Salary (SF/LA) Anyone have insights on a new SA's comp for Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice? Specifically for San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Work life balance Is it possible to have balance while working in public accounting? What have you done to strive for or achieve work life balance? What has been successful when trying to achieve the balance?
- Deloitte Centers of Excellence I recently saw that Deloitte Tax has "International Tax Centers of Excellence" and "Indirect Tax Centers of Excellence" groups. How are they different from the normal group? Is the pay or hours any different?
- Lines Crossed A week ago, a partner comes into the open work space (where a solid group of us are sitting) in a rush and directly asks a young male associate for a favor. Inadvertently, he says yes (because why would you ever say no to a partner a favor anyway?). So he asks "I'm running so late for a client meeti
- Salary Among audit, tax and advisory, which group has the highest, second and lowest salary? Lets say same position, same office. Thank you!!!
- Low Ball when switching out from Big 4? Recently had a few interview outside of big 4 with other banks and consulting groups, similar role. I do feel that they tend to match with a lower title. M-> SA, or SA to A. Is this common? Or how can one get a matching title or even higher? Or is it goes without saying they will downgrade you when
- Big 4 Exiting Opportunities for Risk Management What are some exiting opportunities and their salary averages for risk management as senior consultant, manager, senior manager, etc.? Assuming experiences are in managing/supporting client's compliance strategies, plans, and programs.
- nyc bans salary history question in interviews. big 4 HR reactions ?
- Audit materiality EY'er here. Have a contact at a client from Pwc who is pushing back on our audit materiality. Using pre tax income. He says should be using ebitda. Would pwc guidance permit that? Tech client with large pre tax income but material amortization as a result of prior acquisitions.
- CIS by Deloitte? Formerly known as compliance implementation services. Curious what people have heard, as i get very mixed feedback. At least one person said things have turned around and it's great while others call it a botched acquisition. Looking in particular for some Deloitte folks to weigh in.
- Big 4 transfers Anyone have any stories on switching from PWC to Deloitte or IBM? Considering if its worth it as a manager.
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!