- Senior Consultant within Deloitte Advisory pay band? I’m getting to the final stages of a Deloitte Advisory interview process and they need my salary requirements. The role is for a Senior Associate within M&A Deals and Data & Analytics. I’m wondering how much i can ask for. Note: this is a role within Deloitte Advisory not Deloitte Consulting
- Deloitte Advisory Salary I come in with a Masters and 3 year experience (not consulting) but in Data analytics and software development. Got the job as a New Hire directly out of my Masters in New York City. 68,000 base with that experience and a masters really makes me feel underpaid. Is this the case with every Big 4? Sho
- Keystone Strategy Would anyone here be from Keystone Strategy? I saw an opportunity I'm very interested in and hoping to get a referral. Would appreciate the help.
- Job switch and H1B transfer Need someone’s help here H1b is expiring in next 2 months, extension already filed. Looking for job change
- Product Manager at Deloitte Any PMs at Deloitte here? How would you describe your role? Can you see yourself applying your current role in industry too? TIA
- Switch before stamping Visa status changed from L1 to H1. Can I switch jobs before getting H1B visa stamped? #visa #h1b
- Workplace Accident There was a minor workplace accident where my coworker, tried to quickly get something out of the car trunk, while I was closing it, ended up banging his head. I feel terrible bad, though idk why he thought it would be a good idea jump in. He is totally safe, and just got a head bump. I get very un
- deloitte travel policy during pregnancy Hi peeps ! I am in my first trimester and I dont want to travel during pregnancy. will Deloitte support work from home for the rest of my pregnancy?
- Booz Allen consultant salary Just started a new job at Booz Allen as a Consultant. Was wondering if $70k is a good starting salary for someone with little job experience (a few federal internships) and a master’s degree? And how it compares to Booz Allen and other consulting firms (EY, Deloitte)?
- Looking for opportunities Hi all, I was recently laid off from Deloitte Consulting and wanted to reach out to this community to ask for help in any way possible. I am currently on F1 Visa and hence only have 8 more weeks pending to find a job (was laid off on 17th Sept). I worked as a Strategy and Analytics Consultant at D
- Moving into strategy consulting Does anyone have any advice or leads on moving into a strategy/OCM consulting position? I’ve been working in software implementation consulting for the past year, but have become far more interested in strategy and change management.
- H1B My H1B extension has been intiated, I still have 2 months for my current H1B expiration. Is it ok to look for new oppartunities
- Accenture Tech Strategy - Senior Mgr Hi recruiter reached out about a senior mgr role at Accenture(Tech Strategy). role seems interesting on the surface. wanted to ask other accenture folks about pay,trajectory and engagement style?
- LEK Consulting Anyone ever work at or have experience with LEK Consulting? Haven’t seen anything on Blind about them, but curious to know what its like to work there, valuen of their work, reputation, brand/prestige, comp, exit opps, etc. etc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton - Senior Consultant First post, whaddup. I’ve got the feeling I screwed myself over when negotiating initial salary. I came into the firm 2 years ago as a Senior Consultant @ $80K with 2 yoe, a math BS, and a higher clearance (TS/SCI w/ CI Poly). Currently working in data science. While here, the work I’ve done has g
- Accenture vs Deloitte Considering a firm swap from Accenture to Deloitte. pros/cons from people who know both firms? or know Deloitte?
- Capgemini offer Hi I finished all rounds of interviews at Capgemini and the level offered is E2 Senior Director and the fixed comp is 230k and variable is 20% of fixed comp. Pl let me know if it's in line with market
- pwc final round have a final round interview at pwc wih a partner. interview is a 30 minute video chat. is there anything extra I should do to prepare? If i’m meeting with a partner am I basically in?
- Deloitte LCA/H1b Amendments I recently learnt that we need to file for H1b amendment for every location we travel to for work. This sucks bcoz I need to travel 80% of the time. I'm majorly concerned coz A) This means h1b process never gets over B) I have stories in which h1b validity got reduced from 3 yrs to duration of pro
- MBB Folk, are you looking to refer? Deloitte folk would appreciate. We are going thru lay offs and I don't want to be caught in that .
- Pivot to Data Analytics Hey! Im looking to pivot out of IT Audit to Data Analytics anyone care to refer me?
- pwc what is the culture like for tech consulting? how are the expenses? what kind of signing bonus can a manager expect?
- pwc manager comp Have a second round interview at pwc for a big data manager position in their advisory group. Im wondering what kind of compensation I should expect. Im based in Chicago.
- How ling does it take for an offer at pwc Had a final round i terview with a partner at pwc. he said during the call he thought i would be a great fit and even sent me a positive email after the call. its been 4 days and i still havent heard anything. Should I reach out to my recruiter or will that limit my negotiating power?
- Toxic work environment How do you get out of consulting projects that you don't like without burning bridges? The partner and senior manager are pals so no point escalating to anyone in the team.
- Transition out of audit I'm currently going into my second year in audit at EY. I'm going to write my CPA next September. i want to transition out of audit asap. looking into the following fields: management consulting/FP&A/analyst/private equity can anyone provide advice on how to make that transition (ie career moves/d
- AI@EY Team Hey guys, would there be members here from the AI@EY group? I have a few questions about the group. Thank you!
- Audit to Consulting I’m looking to transition from an audit role into a consulting position in the next year. I realize there are a lot of barriers to entry, however i am trying to do as many case studies as possible in the next year and have a friend who is willing to turn in my resume from consulting for EY. For any
- Do you prefer open office or cubic based isolated space or cabins? I am trying to figure out the best possible office sitting space design which encourages collaborations but at the same time allows one to work as efficiently as possible. Please consider the budget and space constraints which will not allow hybrid options. 4 floors, and each 2500 square feet space.
- Global process owner @ Google Any insights into the Global process owner role (finance operations) at Google? What should I expect in terms of salary, level and type of work? Manager with 12 YOE in ERP projects here.
- Switching between MBB Anyone switched (or thought about switching) between the MBB firms. I work at Bain now, but I am not sure if it's the right spot. Maybe McK or BCG would be a better fit
- accenture situational interview Hi All, Does anyone have an insight on what is the nature of situational interview wirh accenture ? I applied for data analytics position. Also, would appreciate any input from current or formal Accenture employees on how is the culture there and if it’s a good company to work for Thanks #accen
- mba salary catch up? whats the salary progression at your firm for those that dont get an mba? Hard to imagine I’ll catch up to the post mba TC for a senior consultant with just raises
- Offer Letter How much time does it take for a good firm to give you a written offer letter?
- Manufacturing Operations / Operations Strategy Hello guys! Hope you all are having a great day. I work as a Product Strategy Consultant for Deloitte US. I am looking for some fast paced startup-esque jobs in operations strategy. Essentially anything to do with product TTM reduction, portfolio rationalization etc. I would love to hear your thoug
- How to switch from 4big ERP consulting to MBB startegy? Do you guys think if it's possible at all? I have 4 years of tech consultanting experience (implementing ERP systems). How can I do this transition without going for MBA (already has Msc) ? Thanks!
- Favorite perks? Big 4 + other firms What are some of the perks at your firm? KPMG has the following which I find valuable: - 6 weeks fully paid maternity/paternity leave on top of disability - new parents support: backup care and coaching sessions - cell phone bill reimbursed (senior and above) - pension plan - student loan refinancin
- Capgemini *cyber security* vs Accenture Security? anyone have insight? capgemini posters wanted! please. and thank you
- Interviewing with Deloitte-Salary hiccup Interviewing with Deloitte in tech role in NYC, salary offer $123k for Senior Consultant . Worth it? Can it be more? Worked with EY with 4 years of experience.
- Actively looking for oportunities Hi guys and gals, I have been recently laid off from my company citing business slowdown and I am looking for any leads on Program Manager/Analyst roles? I am on F1 Visa and will require sponsorship. Any help will be deeply appreciated
- Looking for a Salesforce/APTTUS CPQ/CLM job Part of a mass layoff at Deloitte without any notice. I’m looking for a Functional Salesforce/APTTUS CPQ/CLM job Please comment if you know some openings in your company. Thanks!
- What does a career in Business/process excellence @ Acn look like? I started as a Delivery Excellent senior analyst this month, but they're calling me a business excellence lead. What's the career pathing look like for this tack? Do the margins get better?
- Low ceiling in Hawaii? I recently relocated to Hawaii within Booz Allen. I'm wondering if it's a bad move in terms of promotions and salary increase. Associate (level 3), $127k. 10 years experience. BSEE but doing data science these days.
- Accounting to what? Anyone switched out of accounting? Thinking about data science...Will KPMG pay for bootcamp?
- How can I pivot from Tax consulting to management consulting? Recent undergrad about to start ft
- Recruiter offered 145k at D for SC. I asked for closer to 160k or if there was wiggle room. Do they ever withdraw offer letters if you negotiate? Kinda worried.
- Salary in Houston ? How is $160k base in Houston + 20% annual bonus ?? Currently in SF Bay area making $125 base. Suggestion please ?
- Salesforce developer interview at big companies like amazon,Facebook,LinkedIn? Hi! Does anyone have any experience of salesforce developer interviews at the below mentioned companies. Do they ask algorithms and DS in these interview or is it just related to apex/salesforce domain specific?
- Solutions Consultant at Wework I’m interviewing for a Solutions Consultant role at WeWork! What are the kind of questions I can expect and package information? Thanks in advance!
- Post-MBB struggle Recently left MBB to join industry, it’s a relatively mature / tech-fwd company but I am struggling with the speed there, and am bored / find a lot of meetings inefficient and pointless. I am pretty high strung even for MBB and I know I would struggle with the new mindset shift and new way of workin
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!