- Why no one talks about crypto anymore?Posts have waned in the crypto topic. Is it not still excite? Why no one posts anymore?
Palantir / EngSmurf0
- Just did my crypto taxesPainful seeing the tax due being so high, but feels good to have the weight lifted having done the right thing. Thanks bitcoin.tax Eff you IRS
- Basis?Is everyone here as high on Basis as VCs seem to be? https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/18/basis-a-year-old-startup-thats-building-a-price-stable-cryptoc
New / OtherRetailSmil
- Mining even if losing Building small mine on the side . It’s barely profitable but I am in it for the long haul! 5s9 2l3 and a clunky gpu miner made @home 150/Mo server co
- Jobs in CryptoAnyone have any advice or info on breaking into crypto/block chain space? Theres not a whole lot of middle ground between tiny ICO leaning startup tea
- Bitcoin transferThere’s a difference of almost 1k$ between price of single bitcoin in Indian exchange (zebpay) vs coinbase. My friend who bought 7btc in India wants
- Can IRS audit you for unreported crypto gains?I don’t think any crypto exchange will report the transaction to IRS. In that case, is IRS even possible to track my gains?
- Gains/losses in TurbotaxHello, Was doing my taxes and have everything else done except for the crypto. How do I go about reporting my gains/losses in Turbotax and what do I h
- which tax consultant should i hire to report crypto gainsall I have is some excel sheets provided by gemini and coinbase. I am ignoring reports from bittrex and binance as they do not deal with USD
LinkedIn / Engxbtmaster
- What the hell?!I was led to believe that like stocks and real estate, crypto could never go down. That has not been my experience. What the hell?! Should I just ge
- Crypto taxesIt's getting super late and I shouldn't procrastinate anymore. Can you folks please provide me references to some good tools for calculating taxes? Al
- PollDoes anyone actually even use crypto for anything?Seems like less and less people try and use crypto for any real transaction. People only buy coins hoping they will go up. All the hype about crypto
- How can I short Tether?I am convinced USDT is a scam and actually worth nothing. How do I profit from a bet that Tether will crash and not actually be worth anything close t
- Binance leftovers?When you trade and are left with the bits of a currency that aren’t enough to trade for anything else... how do you clean this up?
AT&T / EngDDM2K
- It’s awfully quiet around here...This was the liveliest topic nary 6 months ago. So... what happened?
AT&T / EngDDM2K
- Ways to short cryptoI made money on the way up but have been super bearish on crypto lately. Any easy ways to short crypto? Anyone successfully selling futures?
- Telegram ICO Has any bought it? Is it invite only because I think it was a private ICO. I want to buy but can’t find any source to do so.
Amazon / Eng7):!&,$/)2
- Too late to join the Crypto bandwagon?Is it too late now? I first heard about it 6 months ago from a friend. Have been getting more and more information on it ever since. Is it too late to
Palantir / Engbobo-mcpo
Tableau / EngJohnny27
- New hype cycle prediction?When do you feel a new hype will begin, and why? Or do you think it will never happen again, and why? I am thinking this summer it will hype up agai
- Companies issuing their own cryptocurrencies being non-transparent?ICORating found many companies that raised money by issuing their own cryptocurrencies last year are being "intentionally non-transparent." http://ww
- Put those AMD GPUs to profitabilityI’ve been mining crypto with my Sapphire rx580s. Seeing as the yields are dropping, what else can they be put to ...that is profitable?
Amazon / Eng🎭=🤥
- How do I find people for ICO advisory/private sale investing?At the risk of looking like a scammer, how should I get in touch with people who may be interested in advising and/or investing? I’ve seen people men
- PollWhat will bitcoin do in a financial crisis?Gold tends to go up when there are concerns about the economy, inflation, etc, what will bitcoin do? I see arguments both ways. Up: it's like digita
- Crypto/Blockchain companies for software engineersWhat are good crypto companies to join for software engineers in Bay Area? Is knowledge of Bitcoin, Smart contract development, Solidity required or g
Cloudera / EngRandom$$
- Andreessen and USV led $12mm round in... CryptokittiesNaval ravikant is also investing in this round. The world is more absurd than I thought. Are the skeptics still skeptical? Best VC firms balls deep in
- Looking for engineers, crypto project Experience or ability of how to build a high volume matching engine and distributed order entry gateways? Pays, equity, flexible, senior role, and par
- What the fuck is this?I was waiting until my $22k hit $100k. Hodl they said, lambos they said. Now it's only doubled to $44k and I'm pissed!
Amazon / Engсукаблять
- Stock investing 101?Never bought stocks before, want to start try my luck. Can someone offer some head start advice? Which site to use, tax, etc. thanks!
Amazon🍔 🌮 b
- Looking for engineersAny engineers looking for a new project in the crypto space? Pays, is flexible, and it’s a senior position. Message me if interested
- Calculating tax on bitcoin.taxI exchanged ETH for an altcoin using binance. In bitcoin.tax a transaction is either a buy or a sell. How should i calculate the tax on this transac
- Y’all. Are we about to see a surplus of GPUs on the market soon? Not the first mining rig I’ve seen go up for sale. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/ite
AT&T / EngDDM2K
- Cryptocurrency and Nobel prize winnersI recently did an experiment where I went on Wikipedia and looked up all people who had one nobel prizes in the field of economics in the past decade.
Palantir / EngMcjagger
- Cryptocurrency investing is shit!!!I knew my gamble money (5k) would eventually go to zero but not that fast! FML
Tableau / EngJohnny27
- Swift market change is ongoing*** Update: the Coindesk news seems like relying on fake news. Another source I have reported that the Korean authority denied the news. *** Hi, How
- Transition to Blockchain Engineer?Just like how mobile took off with iOS/Android and is still very relevant, do you think blockchain engineer will be the next hot field in software eng
Uber / EngFheywi
- Anyone got a mail from GDAX of being reported to IRS?Out of curiosity and over enthusiasm, I ran a github based gdax bot with a $100 on LTC for couple of days (24x7) This has made my transaction count r