- @Intel Oregon Help Evaluate My Offer It seems like they are sending me a lowball offer. SMG grade 7 Marketing Engineer title 105,000 base 6300 APB target 10K signing bonus No stock. Is this typical? Please give me your opinion and back it up with numbers / ranges you have actually seen. Please do not troll. I only have 3 days to n
- If you appeared for google/facebok embedded interview please share your experience !!! i have a interview with google soon, so it will be cery helpful if you can share your experience.
- How to figure out appropriate expected TC when negotiating Hi y'all, Apple recruiter just told me that my interview feedback is positive. He will call next week to figure out what my TC expectation would be. I feel like I really nailed that interview. My question is that how would you go about figuring out what a appropriate TC to give them, or even how
- apple offer letter after verbal confirmation Hi, how many days does it take for VP to approve the offer and to HR to get back to u? also what is the salary range amd benefits i can expect for 6 -7 years of experience in HW design ? i got verbal confirmation but HR hasnt yet gotten back to me yet . any inputs on this would be helpful
- Google AI Hardware Any ideas on Google AI Hardware team ? Talking to recruiter there for PD position. How is it different from TPU team ? @Google
- Asic engineer interview preparation help? How are the ASIC designer preparing for the Interviews ? I'm presently in DFT with post silicon experience but I want to move into RTL asap so I'm applying to other companies as an RTL engineer. But I need to start prepping on my skills and be prepared to face the interview if they happen to call me
- Seattle: list of hardware startups? Does anyone know where I can find a list of Seattle-area startups and companies that do hardware? I’m an EE looking for my next thing and I’d love to work at a smaller place but it’s tough to figure out who’s out there.
- Microsoft referral Could someone refer me for Hardware Design verification roles at microsoft? Thanks in Advance. @Microsoft
- 'Server Hardware Engineer' at Facebook - what kind of Technical Questions should I expect? Would it signal level (like pcb layout, differential signals), switch regulator design, filters, etc type circuit questions? Anyone have any experience?
- Apple SEG - cross project influence Does SEG team handle all facets of Silicon execution, front end to backend? Is this the central team in charge of developing all SoC’s going into Apple products? Are there any IC roles in SEG that can have influence across all Si products ? How about a PM or Methodology role? 12yoe;220k
- Facebook Hardware Engineer E4 TC I will get an offer from Facebook for an hardware engineering role as level E4. What is the max TC that I can expect?
- House market in Seattle area Is that a good time to purchase a house in great Seattle area? I am seeing tons of new listings and also seeing tons of drop price recently.
- What is the good number of Leetcode questions to clear Google, Facebook or Amazon Firmware/Embedded interview I have completed 250 questions in total from LC is that good enough for cracking Google, Facebook or Amazon Firmware/Embedded interview. Please help me !!
- Product manager vs. Product Marketing manager compensation. What's the total compensation for Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers like? It'll be great if people could list their Company /Level / TC / YOE (overall). Also, how important is it to acquire an MBA in the long run for these two positions? Nvidia / IC4 / 230K (170K + 60K) / 10yrs (Baya
- ASIC/SOC design Engineer I am currently looking for Asic RTL design Engineering roles at Facebook/Amazon/Google/Microsoft/Apple and would appreciate any referrals. I have about 4yrs of experience in RTL design.
- AMD refreshers? How much are AMD refreshers usually? Ideally looking for data for MTS and SMTS Thanks!
- Reasons for the SW/HW pay gap It’s generally observed that HW TC is about 50% of SW, but what are the reasons? It doesn’t make much sense to me as most of HW companies are in the Bay Area just like the SW ones, so location is not a reason. Also, HW requires more education than SW, in which a Bachelor’s is enough for most positio
- Offer at AMD Austin What is good offer at AMD Austin for 12 years experience hardware engineer? I’m pending offer. Any inputs? What should I expect as base pay, joining bonus and stock bonus?
- Input request on salary expectation @Xilinx for Senior SoC design engineer Hi, A team in Xilinx is interested to hire me. They asked for my expectated compensation. Any inputs on what a Senior Engineer at Xilinx earn ? My Background - 4 yoe in RTL design + Masters Current TC - 150k Thanks in advance.
- Any info on startup offers? What kind of offers are people getting for HW jobs in startups, can anyone share? Starting the phone interview process for an early stage startup and I’d like to know what can be expected (in Silicon Beach). Seems like $200k+equity is common. TC 250k, 10yoe, Oregon, which makes it difficult to find
- Apple recruiter Why does @Apple recruiter reach out on call and then ghost me for 3 weeks? I don’t see any reason to be soooooo.... unprofessional. Has anyone had this? Could there be any reason, may be old interview?
- AMD pay scale? How much do they pay for Verification Engineer in AMD Santa Clara or Austin ? Current TC:120k YOE: 4
- Referral for front end developer/junior PM role in SF? Hey, I’m looking for some referral help in applying for Front End developer or Junior level PM roles in San Francisco or nearby. Pls leave a message or DM if you could help. Yoe: 3(full-time)
- Need referrals Hi, I am a graduate student with masters in Embedded Electrical and Computer Systems graduating this December’19. I have been preparing for interviews for quite some time now. I am looking for referral recommendations in companies with focus on embedded firmware and hardware design. I am very passi
- Amazon aws HW (physical design) interview I got a telephonic interview with AMAZON (Annapurna) HW team. Position is for physical design. What kind of interview questions should I expect for this position ? Also, if someone can mention about Amazon work culture and team, it would be helpful?
- Best hardware design and simulation tools I'm looking for the best state-of-the-art hardware design and simulation tools for someone looking to get into playing with Verilog and RTL design. I've played around with edaplayground, which looks pretty cool, but want to know what is best-in-class for the industry. Thanks.
- Perl tcl practice Just like leetcode, is there a place for scripting language practice?? Thanks.
- Amazon Kuiper Does anyone have any information on this project at Amazon ? Team, pay, work culture, future prospects ? Thanks !
- 221g for intel Employee Working at Intel. Got 221g in India. Does anyone know if Intel supports wfh and if salary is continued? Any tax/other implications?
- Apple CPU RTL team Hello Blinders, Have an upcoming onsite interview with Apple CPU RTL team ( I think they own cache block) and comes under Silicon Engineering Group. Any inputs on the team and interview pointers? Thanks in advance. Tc: 125
- vote Choosing between different offers Hello All, I interviewed at two different teams at Apple and got positive feedback from both. Need suggestions to choose between the two teams. 1. SEG group - Many of the team members were highly experienced. I believe there was broad scope in the work the team does. Really liked the team and the h
- ASIC verification engineer interview at Google What do they generally ask in first phone interview for this position? I have 4.5 yoe. Is it going to be HR kind of interview? Or purely technical? The recruiter contacted me for a phone chat. If technical, what sort of questions are expected. And what should I study? System verilog/ovm/uvm/computer
- FPGA Prototyping Engineer @🍎 One of the recruiters from Apple reached out to me about this role. Have a phone interview scheduled. Any idea of what can be expected from this role and the culture in the FPGA prototyping team? TC: 60k (not in SF) Yoe: 1 yr
- Netapp Anyone work for netapp? Love it? Hate it? I have an interview and was curious. Give me the good and the bad.
- FAA*G HW Compensation How does the FAA*G HW compensation compare to tier 2 SW compensation? I guess hardware pay can never match FAANG SW pay but I wanted to check if atleast the HW pay at Facebook/Amazon/Apple/Google match to tier 2 software companies. TC: 150K (2 yoe)
- Nvidia Westford Sr Verification Engineer Salary Hi, What’s the expected salary for Sr engineer at Westford? YOE ~ 12
- Analog engineer Bay Area salary Would like to start a thread to know about analog engineers salary with 2-4 years of experience in the Bay Area, in the following format Company: Education level: Age: Domain: eg: Serdes/HSIO/memory/DRAM etc Experience: Grade: Base pay: RSUs Total Compensation:
- Bay Area hardware vs software compensation First of all, I’m not referring to hardware jobs in software/Internet companies such as GF. I recently talked to a friend who started working as a hardware (analog design) engineer in one of the well-known semiconductor companies. I was very shocked to know that his TC was only 110k, being fresh ou
- Colleagues please help with your opinion Is it worth leaving your job at big Semi Company for a self driving startup for almost 15 pct drop in cash compensation. Level is L5 current TC is 350k, yoe 14 expected cash comp around 300k excluding stock. Didn't factor in stock as it has no value currently. SDC company is one of Cruise/Argo/Zoox
- Apple - Hardware validation engineer (Interview) Hi All, I have an interview with the hardware validation team at Apple soon. Any tips on topics to refresh and expectations will be helpful? :) Thanks!
- Talk to me if you are looking for circuit design jobs at Apple My team is looking for ADC/DAC and/or power electronics circuit designers with system background.
- HWE interview prep Hi all, I am an Analog Design Engineer and I am thinking about switching over to HWE. How do I prepare for an interview for a HW engineering position? What are the topics that I would be tested on? TIA!
- Google TPU SW/HW teams Just curious to see how are things at Google TPU teams. Especially in TPU architecture/performance teams. How is the pay relative to similar levels in SW teams at Google and compared to Nvidia (for folks who moved from Nvidia to google). Do performance team closely work with XLA team? Current TC:
- Re-org HW team@ google I have cleared onsite interview for consumer hardware team @ Google. After sometime recruiter said that there is some internal re-org happening , and hiring manager is still deciding on head count. Anyone has experience this? It's been more than 2 weeks, there is no update. How long does it take t
- Switching to SW from HW How hard is it switching from HW to SW on H1?
- TC for microsoft hardware engineer with 10+ years of experience Topic says it all
- Move from DV to architecture I have spent 3 years in DV and realized i like architecture more than DV, designing systems at a higher level and not uArch. Is the transition to arch possible (do i have to do uArch first)? What skillset is needed by Architecture teams? Any inputs will help.
- Hardware digital design opportunities in Austin Looking for RTL design roles in Austin. Which companies are hiring actively right now? I have 5+ YOE in the field. Any names/contacts of recruiters will be very helpful. Thanks in advance. #austin #hardware #hw #digital #rtl #design
- HW(Physical Design) role in FANG/others Looking out for physical design roles. Have 8 years of experience after MS. Taped out multiple high impact products. Any folks willing to help? @Apple @Google @Amazon @Facebook @Alibaba @Microsoft @AMD @Intel 😁
- Best Place to Start a Career I’m currently interning in a digital design/SoC design team doing front end RTL work and was wondering which company, in your opinion, is the best to start a career in after graduating college. Furthermore, what’s the best way of getting that companies attention.
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!