- Apple salary negotiation I've been working for Intel physical design for over 3 years and I got an offer from Apple (Cupertino). How far can I aim for base pay and stocks during salary negotiation talks with the HR? Current TC: 115k (Austin) ; also up for a year-end promotion. Any help will be appreciated!
- Does early career special treatment eventually disappear? [Explanation Inside] All throughout University I have been chauffeured, flown, housed, fed and relocated by companies via internships. I did 3 internships and 1 Co-OP at Top 50 fortune companies only. I would like to ask people who are well within their career, do companies still fly you out for interviews/house/reloca
- vote Is a MS degree worth it? ^
- Changing role from design verification to hw architect I want to know if there is anyone who has changed job roles from being a verification engineer to an architect. I know I have a lot of questions so I listed them out here. Any answers I can get would be really helpful. Questions I have: 1. At what experience level did you make the change? 2. Did yo
- Google non-tech program manager comp Got an opportunity for Google non-tech program manager (supply chain), not sure if anyone knows what total compensation I should be expecting? YOE: 15 years, Bay area.
- moving from HW to SW after 10+ YoE..? anyone have any experience/success with this? I am wondering whether I should consider working towards an SWE type of role.. I applied for a role at Google that requires some HW background and heard back from the recruiter. The interview process will be similar to an SWE role though.. I need to p
- Help me evaluate Apple HW offer Base: 175k RSU: 150k over 4 years Bonus 45k Offer is for HW product team in Cupertino. Not sure about level but it seems to be ICT4. i have 8 YOE with no competing offer. Any room for negotiation?
- Microsoft Bay Area compensation How are the numbers for 9-10 YOE in HW?
- Google Silicon Group How is the Google silicon group? I have heard mixed reactions. Is the work interesting? And is the TPU team better or consumer hardware?
- anyone use Nedit editor in mac machine？ i am so frustrated at using linux Nedit editor in macbook pro machine. macbook key shortcuts are cmd+* , while Nedit key short cuts are ctrl+* it cause real trouble when switch between linux editing and web browsing/documentation.. anyone knows how to solve this problem!? anyway to customize th
- Nvidia ic4 offer Got this offer for a HW ic4 position in Bay Area: Base: 180k Sign on: 40k Stocks: 400 units vested over 4 years. Yoe: 9 years. Is this a typical offer at Nvidia?
- vote lowest TC in hardware jus for fun i listed the bottom feeder hardware companies of the valley. which one do you think is lowest in terms of average bay TC
- Amazon HWEE System Integrator TC Assume 10YOE, what’s your TC?
- Help evaluate nvidia offer Got an offer for nvidia santa clara, senior engineer Base: 172k Sign on: 50k RSU: 170k/4 Current yoe: 4.5yrs 2 years in India before masters.
- Qualcomm offer Got an offer from Qualcomm , Bay area Sr. Eng role Base : 123k Bonus : 10% RSU : 60k/3 Joining : 22k Is this good for masters + 6 yrs of exp ?
- Need some serious help I have been preparing and giving interviews for almost 2 yrs now. I have interviewed with almost all the hardware companies that I can think of and also many startups. I haven't got a single offer. Obviously I'm missing something which is why I'm getting so many rejects but I really need help in imp
- Intel to AMD Any thoughts about how risky/wise is it to move from Intel’s Gpu divison to a similar org in AMD
- how easy to change team in Apple I wonder how easy to change team in Apple if one wants to do something new? e.g. change from circuit design to asic design e.g. change from digital design to mixed signal thanks.
- engineering manage at intel vs ict4 at apple i’ve an offer from apple but being provided with a counter offer from intel for managing IP team ( starting with acting manager) and then coverting to full time, also intel will match package etc just want to get opinions from folks here on these choices
- Apple HW Systems Integration What to expect from a hardware systems integration role in Apple iPAD/MAC division?
- ARM or AMD? Which one do you think is better for growth and learning. Similar compensation. YOE: 4+ Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!!
- AMD offer evaluation I have unvested stocks worth of 60k from current company. Can I ask for equivalent amount of AMD stocks (60k) to take care of unvested stocks along with sign-on RSU (90k/3 years)? This is for MTS position with 14 years of experience in design and verification.
- IP knowledge in PHY ? What exactly some one expect if JD ask for good IP knowledge in some PHY (e.g. USB, PCIe)
- vote Which is the best offer? 9 YOE hw role
- Cadence vs Synopsys? I am looking for a job switch and trying to move towards software side of EDA tools. Mainly development and deployment. Just curios to know feedback from all engineers here that which of the two is best to move to at this point. I have used tools from both, but TC, growth, work culture wise which on
- Cpu debug Engineer Can someone tell more about this position? The description in the posting is all over the place
- Physical design offer. Intel to Apple Hi, For a Physical design Engineer moving from Intel (Grade 6 or Grade 7 ) to Apple, what is the total salary (base+ rsu+ signing bonus) and job grade expected in offer? Please let me know for 1) bay area. 2) San Diego 3) Oregon 4) Austin
- WLB in Apple SEG SoC Verification team Have an offer at ict4 level from Soc verification team in SEG, Johny Srouji Org, Any idea about WLB there ? any input will be appreciated, thanks
- FB Design Verification onsite interview I have an onsite inteview with FB for Design Verification Engineer.Any tips on how to go about preparing for the technical rounds? What kind of questions can I expect?
- DFT interview prep what to expect in Design for test (DFT) position interviews at Apple/Nvidia or in a HW team in FAANG ??
- Apple stock refresher Got a verbal offer from Apple SEG and still waiting to hear back about TC. 7YOE, what should I expect? Also, approximately how many stocks does apple give with annual review every year on top of the stocks that you get while joining?
- Microsoft Design Verificafion Engineer Hi Everyone, I got a Interview call for Microsoft Design Verification Engineer. Can you guys tell me what all will be covered in phone interview? The first round is techinical interview with both audio and video. Thanks.
- AMD offer san diego what is the comp. look like at AMD san diego ? SMTS level with about 8 years of experience. what are the recommendations negotiating with AMD HR if i have to ? :)
- Looking for referral/advice I am looking for referral in apple for mechanial or product design/development kind of roles. I have looked a couple of positions and seems like have all the skills I needed. I have applied for a lot of them but still no calls. I am not sure what do they look at will appreciate any advice or help.
- amzn offer mechanical design engineer 190base/260rsu/70 11yoe sfo worth it?
- SSD Firmware improvement asking as a Software engineer without much context.. I need to pluck out a few bytes of data from SSD at super low latencies. Can i write specialized firmware optimized for fetching small amounts of data from SSD that satisfies certain conditions?
- Marvell AI/ML chip? Saw some job postings referring to ASIC design for machine learning group, anyone know if they are working on something interesting that is worth joining?
- Facebook ASIC/circuit design Hi is there anyone working in ASIC division of Facebook, I am looking for career opportunities in ASIC design at Facebook. I have heard that their AI chip unit is hiring. I have 3 years experience in Digital Design, knowledge in AI hardware accelerators. I am looking for roles such as RTL design, AS
- Which company to go to after Apple? I have been working at Apple in RTL design for 4 years. I was wondering, going to which company would be a good move in terms of career growth without affecting TC? TC: 195k
- Software Engineer in a hardware company.Good/bad/ugly? I definitely like my work at the moment but unsure of being upto date and doing something cutting edge. Also-worried of getting a similar profile elsewhere. Do SW companies take such experience seriously? Thoughts?
- Intel Grade 9 - TC Any idea on the TC expectation at grade 9 in Intel?
- What branch of hardware engineering seems to be having an increase in opportunities? Also decrease? What sort of coursework (grad level) and knowledge is considered valuable for an entry level position in these branches?
- Apple Hiring Is there a hiring freeze? Gave on-site couple of weeks back...Feedback was positive but no offer yet
- Amzn (HW) principal TC? Anyone can share info?
- IC To Board Design. Possible? I've been doing Analog/RF design work for the last 4.5 yrs or so. Mostly RF characterization and passive design. Is it possible for me to move into a SI or design role at the board level. The reason I'm interested in this is because I think it's a step closer to working to the actual finished produc
- Facebook infra asic group i wanted to know how this group is doing. anybody work for this group?
- google hardware ASIC position interview any tips and suggestions for phone interview for the above position??? any books we can refer to?
- HW careers in Canada Are there any hardware jobs in Canada?
- HW offer evaluation Qualcomm Base- 165k Bonus - 20% RSU- 30k / year Cisco Base- 160k Bonus- 15% Rsu - 2000 units/ 4 years Broadcom Base- 165k Bonus - 20% RSU - 620 units/ 4 years 8-9 YOE Bay Area Asking for a friend..Which is the best bet here?
- nvidia onsite outcome Hi, I went for Nvidia onsite. Did fairly well, except one round. followed up with recruiter, she said that i am still under consideration. However, they are interviewing other people. Is this normal? #Nvidia #vlsi
This page is only accessible by
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!
employees from specific companies.
Please sign in to find out if you have access!