New / PMDtpsan
- Working at Grindr?Anyone that can speak about working at Grindr? Seems like they post job openings pretty often. Save the gay jokes, please
- PollWhat are the other apps you all use to communicate such gossips apart from whatsapp blind whisper and telegram
New / DesignXyz656
- Ricky Bobby aka Will Ferrell is leaving Facebook. http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-entertainment-news-updates-2018-will-ferrell-opting-out-of-facebook-in-1522333983-htmlstory.html
- Talent Agency RecommendationsLooking for talent agencies in LA that are hiring/have agent training programs. I want out of tech.
- What are the best startup accelerators and incubators in LA now in 2018?e.g Mucker Lab, Idea lab, Amplify, etc
- Engineering Director CompensationWith 20 years experience. Engineering Director Hands On Technically Java Tech Stack Leadership exp of 10+ How much should I be expecting ? Greater L
- Moving to LAMoving to LA next month. My job is in Pasadena and I have a baby. Any recommendations on areas to look at? I don’t mind driving up to 30 mins to work,
New / MGMTshallot
- How do you get an interview with Netflix Via messaging recruiters, referral? Haven’t had much luck with applying online.
- LA Tech Companies w/High BarMoving to LA with my family. Good chance to move on from Amazon. What’s a good tech company in LA with a high tech bar? Thanks in advance!
Amazon / Other🤙🏻7
New / OtherOxIu46
- Hiring a Development operations engineer I know of a technical recruiter in LA looking to place a dev ops role. If interested pm me.
- VDMS (Verizon Digital Media Services) reviews?How do people feel about working at Verizon Digital Media Services? I've heard the culture is crap and they treat people like dirt. The brains trust h
Live Nation / SalesKybY16
- Westside LoftsDoes anyone know of some awesome places to live on the west side? (More like SM, mdr, Venice) Good amenities, location, residents, etc.
- What is it like to work at Tinder, Inc.?Tinder has recently been posting their hiring very often on LinkedIn. How’s work like in their engineering team?
Union Bank / EngOji
- Anyone commute Woodland Hills to Santa Monica?If so, how’s your commute? Thinking of buying a house in Woodland Hills and commuting to the Water Gardens...using Topanga Canyon + PCH instead of the
CoreLogic / PMAsiandude
- Google Los AngelesWhich teams are available in the Venice office? Can anybody comment on what the office is like (work, perks, culture, etc) and whether they'd recommen
- Commuting out of west la is worth itWith housing at an all time is anyone making the 1 hour treck to Santa clarita/palmdale? Yeah we know the suburbs suck but does the 500 sq foot apart
Riot Games / Enggosu
- How to file complaint about commercial building construction right to my house?It is way too close in distance. How to file complaints? Is it too late now?
- Rent a room LA Area I am looking to rent a room and share a place with someone but no luck so far with craigslist, SpareRoom or roommates. Apparently people reach out and
- salaryWhats is average salary of Informatica developers in LA getting 83k from cognizant Need a career advice 8+ senior associate
Cognizant / EngManchester
Amazon / PMSection X
- PgM Compensation ExpectationsHey Snappers! Looking at a Non Tech PgM role that was just posted in their Venice office. Before I apply, I was curious what is typical comp range (b
Google / OtherNmsjd&1””
- Looking to relocate from NYC to LA. Any tips?I’m looking to relocate to the LA area and am seeking some advice on how to get out there. I have 10+ years experience in AdTech and MarTech. Wonderin
- Los Angeles - Director level contract product rate Wondering what a reasonable hourly rate is for a director-level contract product management role in LA. Want to ask 125 - is that crazy? Too high? Too
- Plz Help: Management Consultant seeks opportunities in techI am miserable in my current city and position. Hoping to relocate and start in a tech company. I’ve won numerous awards and have two years experience
Booz Allen HamiltonslVJ76
CoreLogic / PM,&/@(:74&?
- Security clearance - how long?A coworker and myself both applied for clearance for work. His clearance went through within 2-3 months. My status is currently pending. I have not
- Snap corporate apartments located where?Does any one know where Snapchat / Snap corporate apartments are located? Would like to figure out if the relocation package is worth it or not.
Exponential / Otherbeagle
- Looking for recommended places to work in IP Voice Telephony in West LA areaI’m moving there soon and want to keep my options open. I’m right on the cusp of engineer level experience, but would need some training. Currently
- Top paying tech companies in LA/Orange County Trying to get a list of companies and their apprx salaries for senior dev roles in and around la and Orange County . Trying to rank companies based on
Capital Group / EngPkrnap
- Remote job from Sfo Guys is there an option to find jobs in Sfo and get paid like 200k plus on par with Sfo rates , but do remote from LA with occasional trips to mothers
Capital Group / EngPkrnap
- ISO WebTech Co-founderI'm a DBA with core competencies in learning systems, web sociology and psychology. I'm creating a user environment to create a system of knowledge l
Rael & LetsonDkvK47
- Silicon BeachLooking for a new senior sales position in Playa Vista. Please PM me if you know of anything great, thanks!
New / Salessunshine7
- Explain #LongLA to me...I’ve always wondered why certain cities have to use marketing tactics to “brand” a place as the next Silicon Valley. Why do cities want to attract al
Uber / OpsuGuessWho
- Work in LA or SF BayHi, I'm a senior engineer working in LA, wondering if it's worthwhile to move to Bay area, career wise. Thoughts?
Oath / Engbigdatadud
- Where's the middle??Seems like in the InfoSec field companies want either Audit/Compliance or Engineering/Coding. Hate the first and no experience in the second. Where's
Live Nation / OtherCOCAGPA
Live Nation / OtherCOCAGPA