Oracle / DesignTushtush
- PollWhat does your company value the most?Comment company and choice for discussion or if something else
- Uncontested divorceSpouse asked me to print out a divorce form, says wants uncontested divorce, and says we don't need a lawyer. Good idea or shiuld I get a lawyer? He d
- Alkaline waterAny drs or chemists comment on whether alkaline water is just a fad or legit better for athletes? Pls dont comment unless youve taken extensive bioch
- Googlers get discounts on pixel?Do googlers get discounts on pixel? Might join Google. Would like to know before buying a phone.
Boeing / Engnewdude
- Massages/chiropractor/etc?I suddenly got a kink/soreness in my neck 2 days ago-I’m getting old! It felt slightly painful to turn all the way left :-/ Today though I kinda did
- Can you transfer your student loan from India to USAHi, I am a new grad. I wanted to know is there a way to take a loan from US and pay back my student loan in India. I wish to get tax benefits/save my
- Weight loss challengeWhat is the maximum weight you’ve lost in 3 months? What was most effective? Any medications or supplements that really worked? Any doctors or trainer
- Quicken loans mortgage I am getting calls every day from quicken loan regarding refinance. Has anyone used them? How is experience?
- Amzn eating GooGle Ad business ?How many quarters till google start to feel the pain? I haven’t been doing any product searches on goog lately any insights.
- Naatile Evada ya? I’ve noticed despite a huge Indian community, haven’t met a lot of Keralaites in North America. Miss my puttu kadala, aapam stew and kappa curry. Any
- Why FB people don’t post much in FB?I don’t see a lot of posts by Facebook employees at Facebook. Even friends who used to post a lot don’t post anymore since joining the Facebook. I see
- Car liability insuranceCould you recommend a company for the cheapest car liability insurance for a used car in California?
- PollIm 2 months into no masturbation, do you still masturbate?Realized i was addicted to porn and masturbation, gave it up 2 months ago and now feel much better. Sex drive through the roof. I ocassionally feel l
- Do university grades matter for TN visa?Grades for one of the study I didn’t finish are not great and I’m wondering if this will hurt my case for getting a TN visa.
- PollExploit in Restaurant Rewards ProgramHypothetically speaking: You find an exploit in a restaurant rewards system that allows you to gain unlimited points. Points can be used to order any
Amazon / EngHooliganss
- Canadians, is 3 month too long for the relocation and TN visa process? I accepted an offer from a Bay Area company last week and was told today that my start date is July 24th, in order to have enough time for relocation
- How is developer experience team at Grab Singapore?I’m looking to make a shift. Currently at Oracle. The package is a significant rise compared to my current package but I’m worried if work won’t be go
- FSA SpendingWill the FSA amount be forfeited if we leave a company? What is the best way to consume FSA prior to leaving the company?
- Why do smokers throw cigarette butts everywhere?Is it hard to grasp that a cigarette butt is trash? What’s the deal?
- Time off between job switch on H1-BCan I take some time off after my H1-B is approved and I’ve resigned from my old firm ? How does this impact my H1-B status ?
- Why is the cover of a chick fil a sauce so weak?Hi all, have a real problem here. Was eating some chick fil a, and I noticed the covering of the chick fil a sauce packages are significantly weaker t
Amazon / EngHooliganss
- Thoughts on San Antonio?Wondering if San Antonio is a great place to live or not. In terms of tech jobs, weather, things to do, schools, demographic, etc. Looking at housing,
- Any good site with anecdotes and examples for Amazon LPsAll I can think of are generic responses. I'd like to see a variety of LP questions and ways to answer them succinctly.
Charles Schwab / Engxyrcsmir!@
- Did you know in France FAANG is GAFAMhttps://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GAFAM The tech giants are referred to as GAFAM by the French Also in another far away land (reddit) they’re called B
LendUp / EngTamago
- Tirerack vs costco tires - BMWOut of the blue, I got really curious about what set of tires to install and started researching about them yesterday and guess what, one of my tires
- Best property management company in SF Bay and Seattle I am currently using OneRent.co to manage my property and they are excellent. They operate mainly in SF Bay and Seattle. They were able to find a good
- Straight up Ghttps://gizmodo.com/man-suspected-of-stealing-600-bitcoin-mining-rigs-break-1825360142
- Are you still as frugal? After becoming established in your career, receiving promotions and pay raises, what do you do differently in your daily life and what do you do the s
AT&T / EngDDM2K
- Selling Home without Realtor or AgentHave you done this? How was your experience? I think you’ve to give some % buyer agent. Thoughts?
Yelp / EngLolRofl
- Indian Restaurant in Downtown TorontoAny recommendation for Indian Restaurant in Downtown Toronto? Preferably near Eaton Centre.
- Do you think the black men in Starbucks might have had a problem with female authority?If a guy had asked them to leave do you think it would have been different? Do you think they didn't respect the person because her job was low paying
- Getting HELOC using RSU I applied for HELOC with keybank and they said RSU can’t be considered as income. I tried calling other banks but answer is same. My base salary is n
- Recruiter call after onsite interview - StarbucksMy wife interviewed with Starbucks for a Systems Analyst Role. The interview went smooth. They were looking for an API person and in the first few min
- I’m mad at everything , unhappy . Want a place to cribI am 32 , earn well and have a life that most people would envy . But i am not happy. I like my job but somehow not satisfied. For the first time in m
- Do you use a company’s computer for personal stuff?I’m starting a new job soon and I’m trying to decide whether I should hold off on buying a new laptop for personal use and just use the company’s lapt
- PSA: Download this extensionMozilla just released an extension to silo facebook to its own container and keep your actions outside of facebook private. https://www.mozilla.org/e
Compass / EngFUPayMe
- How did you handle death of your people back home?Experiencing this time and again. I am crippled and unable to do anything about it (its too late for me to leave the States and head home)
Adobe / Engwarrior1
- SUV recommendations Looking for a sub compact / compact SUV - entry level. Just a three member family. Stumbled with the options : CRV/HRV, Mazda (CX5, CX3), Forester,
- WTF is "New" in company name?Some blind posters have New show up as their company. It doesn't seem to mean new grads...