- Stock Market smashing one record after another“The stock market is smashing one record after another” -Trump He is correct: worst intraday point drop in history ~1600 pts worst daily point plunge
- The changing narrative on Russia influenceFirst, it was “Trump colluded with Putin”. Then, it was “Russia bought pro-Trump ads”. Now, it’s “Russia made organic posts before the election”. I
Apple / EngMarijuana
- Why is the VP of Ads for Facebook handing talking points to Trump?How many James Damores are out there to build and run your shit? You guys are going to need to recruit exclusively from Trump University if you keep
Tableau / EngRfvtgbyhn
- Why do people need guns?Not pro or anti. I just want to know what's the rationale behind people carrying guns? I know it's in the American constitution. Why is it a right whe
- 13 Indictments for Russian "meddling"So, no threads about the Mueller investigation actually producing indictments? Shocking, is it because they're all foreign nationals and no American
- More racism among middle class people than poor or working class people..?Ok, the title is meant to be provocative, but I’m not trolling. I think the media portrays racism in a dangerously misleading way in the US. It’s alw
- Damore just got fucked by the NLRBThe turd blossom Damore just got told by the NLRB that his complaint was made in bad faith. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-16/google
- Facebook employees....what do they feed you?I am trying to figure out if a part of your job requires you all to post something on FB that supports FB's views? Any Trump supporters working in FB
- What creates company culture?What action items do companies take that make facebook fast moving, amazon relatively hard working, uber woman abusing, microsoft very laid back etc??
- What would it take to put in sensible gun control laws?It took the politicians only months to start a war on terrorism after 9/11!!! How many more massacres will it take for us to declare war on guns!!!
- Gun age limitIsn’t it weird the legal drinking age is 21 but you can legally purchase gun at 18!!! WTF???
- Shooting at Florida School Based on recent news I heard that guy lost her mother in November, expelled from school because of disciplinary action, there was some bullying involv
- Thoughts and prayers....yet again. Another mass shooting massacre in an American school. Time for the thoughts and prayers game. 😑 https://www.thoughtsandprayersthegame.com/
Apple / EngTernary ?
- Why are you still against gun control? If you are a supporter of gun rights, convince me guns are not causing more harm than good. I want my kids to be safe in school. The amount of gun vi
- Why do we need to wear clothes?Ok first of all I know this sounds crazy. For sanitary reasons, I agree it makes sense to wear underwear. But...bear with me for a minute and really
- Is Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) fair?I saved max to get max tax benefit. But ending up paying AMT. I already got less tax exempts due to my household income and on top of that need to pay
- Trump hasn't learnedAfter the market reacted badly to his first economic policy he thinks the solution is yet another stimulus/debt combination. He wants to spend 1.5 tri
- Trump refuses to declassify memo that outlines his Russian connectionsTrump refuses to declassify Democrat memo that shows Trump campaign complicity with Russia.
- Trump loves guys who abuse womenSo now we know that Porter was kept on as a Trump aide for MONTHS after the FBI told the Trump administration that the allegations against Porter were
- Effect of Trump tax cut: markets down 10% and crashingOnly morons thought an economic stimulus was a good idea at this time. It's OBVIOUSLY inflationary, which is OBVIOUSLY destructive. Terrible outcome
- Trump's disastrous policies beginning to derail the Obama economic boomObama handed over an economy with full employment and a surging stock market. Until January 1st, Trump had done nothing to change that. The Obama budg
- U.S. on track to borrow nearly $1 trillion, an 84% jump from last yearhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/03/the-u-s-government-is-set-to-borrow-nearly-1-trillion-this-year/?utm_term=.fa1ea0a071a0 Though
New / MGMTTdbe77
- Is main stream media afraid of Facebook?With the advent of internet, people have become seeker rather than consumer of garbage thrown by media. Is main stream media scared of facebook becau
- Has everyone watched Dirty Money SE1 E6. ??? What do you guys think of It?Not that anything is new. But wanted to know what everyone thinks..
- WiretappingHow about Trump ordering opposition research and based on that FBI ordering wire tapping of Bernie Sanders?
- PollHave you watched Dirty Money on Netflix?Season 1 episode 6 in particular. Looks like they did a good job on profiling our Commandant en Chef! #MAGA
- Memo = nothingburgerEvents in the memo occurred three months AFTER the Russia probe started. Big ball of nothing. Just some griefer Republican congressman playing politi
- TRump Tax Cut? How much did I get? It showed up in my pay today. 200 bucks per paycheck (every two weeks). How about you? Not thanking Obama for this one.
- Apple to reduce net cash to zeroInvesting in R&D, M&A, and potentially dividends. Only possible because of tax reform. #MAGA
Apple / EngMarijuana
Google / EngIdort
- State of the union thoughts from the blind community? It’s just a speech, but I thought it was surprisingly good...I’d encourage anyone to read or watch it with an open mind, ignoring everything we know about Trump and the past year of ridiculousness. Then give y
- PollHow long until Trump starts contracting his #SOTU speech on Twitter?I actually enjoyed the speech. It is always good to hear the president speaking for one hour without saying anything racist or utterly stupid/false.
Google / EngHomonynous
- The truth about taxes in USA.Tax bracket is a lie. Truth is we pay more taxes in USA than in France, for no service whatsoever. In USA, we pay Fed taxes, FICA taxes and state tax
Apple / Designaplanonymo
Amazon / OtherEx-Banker
- 2050 predictionCryptocurrency will have become mainstream. Humans will have successfully colonized Mars. Mueller is STILL investigating Trump for Russian collusion
- Tax cut has already increased revenuehttps://www.axios.com/tim-cook-the-tax-plan-is-1516307596-0dfa1de4-c2d8-46a0-bff9-4d5052115887.html?source=sidebar That’s 38 billion in tax revenue f
IBM / Eng👁🐝Ⓜ️
- Republicans - Is this what you wanted?Trump letting illegal immigrants get citizenship to satisfy his childlike promise of building a wall. How does this make sense.. is there anything tha
Amazon / OtherEx-Banker
- Trump to be interrogated under oathThis will get interesting. A pathological liar has agreed to be questioned under oath. His lawyers can't be happy!
- Canada open for business, US not so muchhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/01/23/as-trump-announces-tariffs-trudeau-unveils-canadas-new-trade-deal-with-asia/
- PollGuns Control.... yah or nayDo you want stricter gun control or not? Share your personal point of view.
- US suicide and prescription rates rise while gun violence dropsSuicide rates rising in the US https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States Gun violence is falling in the US https://www.nij.gov/top
- Another example of responsible gun ownership...Two dead, 17 wounded in Kentucky high school shooting - USA TODAYhttps://apple.news/AhOVl4qEkT2-Fmkzlkx5f3Q
- I don’t believe in climate deniersThey’re myths...like the Easter Bunny and Tooth Fairy. I have yet to meet a human being who seriously rejects the facts that suggest the global clima
Amazon / DesignNope Rope
- James Damore sues Google. Is there similar situations @SAP?Damore sues Google for discrimination and violating California laws. Since SAP also runs a Diversity program I was wondering whether anyone sees/ expe
SAP / OtherkUAD07
AT&T / EngDDM2K