- Google product manager interview - really that hard?My initial phone screen is coming up, and the recruiter told me that I will have a special prep call because the product manager interviews are extra
- How do I know I'm ready to PM @ GoogleI made the switch into PM from UX almost a year ago and it's going really well. I'm about to launch a huge new feature, starting up another new initia
Intuit / PMdefdef
- How much coding experience is considered “enough” for a PM?I’m constantly looking for opportunities to get better at being a PM, but I’m interested in knowing how much coding knowledge is considered enough on
New / PMAr290
- FB Product manager culture in SEA vs NYCHave interviews for PM role and have to choose between these 2 locations. Anyone a PM at either of these locations? If so, what's the PM culture like?
PayPal / Otherdanube
- Picking a good teamAny one been through the PM boot camp at FB? Any advice on what to look for/watch out for when choosing a team?
- Organization: product v. Customer centric & user journeysDo companies organize their product development around user journeys? What are the challenges and successes?
- How do people become M1 at Facebook?Is this a Product Manager role or an Engineering Manager role? Would the interview involve LeetCode?
New / EngaYLx06
- @Microsoft,Recommend Resume review/writing agencyHello PM's of MSites, Could any one recommend a resume writing agency which helped you get through PM role in MS. Thank you
New / SalesExtreme1
- Manufacturing to Tech! Need help to move in to full time Product Manager role.Mechnican engineer+ masters degree in management( specialisation - Product management) 6 years of sales and application experience. Developed and co
New / SalesExtreme1
- Switch over to a PM told from dev Been working as a dev for 8 years and really interested in a product management role.. what is the best way transition.. I’m definitely not interested
- Dealing with failure in 40sI graduated with an engineering degree (not software) in the 90s on a scholarship. I grew up very poor (homeless at times) and was determined to have
AppDynamics / OtherTorn up
- Google interview: how many dolphins...Apparently a Google PM interview question: how many dolphins are there in the oceans? Curious to see how people break this down and tackle it.
- Exec MBA from FosterHow is Foster’s exec MBA program ? Is it worth the time and money? Appreciate feedback from alumni.
- PMs with a technical backgroundHow does your background in SwE or major in CS help you right now as a product manager??
- How do pm levels map between Google, Adobe and Amazon?I'm a L6 at Amazon. If I were to move to Google, Adobe or Microsoft, what levels could I expect at these 3 companies?
- Groupon - Palo AltoGoing onsite for pm interview and want to know what the culture is like? Been hard to figure reading Glassdoor. What’s the PM style like?
- Facebook HPMsRecently heard that PMs at Facebook send weekly HPMs (highlights progress me) Anybody who can share some details of what that looks like? Some exampl
- Laptop during interview @FAANG?Is it a usual practice to take your laptop and open it during interviews to take notes and/or read your prep notes? May not be for dev interviews but
- BlackRock PMHas anyone here worked as a Product Manager at BlackRock? How’s the work like? What’s the total compensation for an Associate level PM?
comScore / PMwMfm37
- Expedia switching K level engineer to K or L managerThere are J-O level managers. I am a Sde 1(K Level) . What does it take to switch to K or L manager? I didn't quite understand what does a K or L leve
- What is the future of this role ?I am exploring a shift from engineering to product and thus curious.
- Interviewing for Product Manager-Operations Engineering in Infra Org.Any feedback about the org/team/role is appreciated.
Cisco / PMNFRk70
- Sales to PM - how should I prep?So I currently work in sales at Microsoft, but am really interested in product management. I feel like on the sales side I don't have much voice or in
- Why do PMs and Eng feel so different?On asking PMs what they most like about the job, "impact" surely comes on the top of their list On asking Engineers why they dislike PMs, "lack of me
- Advice regarding Walmart Labs, Jet, or Store No 8I have extensive supply chain management, process engineering, product management, e-commerce fulfillment, project management, product research, and L
Gerson Lehrman / Other1410Guy
- Insight Data PM FellowshipAnyone done with Insight Data PM fellowship (May 18 batch) interviews? How was your experience?
- What to do if management seems to want product to not launch/fail?A ton of decisions in the company seem to be heading towards either a bad product that is non-competitive with Illumina or oxford nanopore, or more li
Roche / OtherAJGi75
- At the interview: What are you trying to get better at?How do you answer this at a PM interview? And how do you strike the right balance of self-introspection, authenticity, relevance, and initiative to im
- What kind of technical questions to expect in Product Manager phone interview with Google?Have a phone interview with Google Product manager next week. I have got the product, estimation and strategy questions covered. What kind of technica
- Facebook RPM interview?How's the Facebook RPM interview? I assume very similar to any other companies Product Manager interview? Any other surprises? Is there any focus on E
Zillow Group / EngLQLM01
- PollInside-out or Outside-in?Would you define customer touch points first and hack all the way in; or build the core internal features first?
New / EngBuzzwords
- h1bAny PMs here on H1B? Whats your story? Did any of you get an RFE? And under what did job caregory did your company file for your h1b? Since there is
- Have an oculus interview for PM - Pointers pleaseI have an onsite interview in 2 weeks with oculus for a PM role. Can blinders from oculus, people who’ve interviewed with them for PM, please help on
- PM setup @AppleWhat's the Product Management setup in Apple? How many per team and how does one become one- are only former engineers promoted to being a PM?
- What are the best companies to work for as a Product Manager?As the title says, which companies do you think value Product Managers? where they have more ownership on the products and a dedicated team of enginee
Walmart / PMevxJ51
- Product Manager at GoogleJeez. I have been trying hard to get in Product Manager roles at Google. But with no luck even getting a reply from recruiter. One executive at Googl
- Google Feedback: Creativity3 months ago I did PM onsite @ Google MV and the only feedback I got was “Strong in many areas but creativity was a weakness”. Few days ago Google rec
- PM Working Relationship with Product DesignersCurious to hear PMs’ experience working with product designers. Are there frictions? Who does what? Where do you draw the line? Does PM write a spec n
- Growth initiatives without A/B testing?I am of the opinion that A/B testing doesn't move the needle enough. And that as a PM, I would rather spend my time figuring out user needs, or diving
- Are there any facebook employees working with Business Integrity Team in Dublin office?I am curious to know about the team as i couldn't find much relevant information on the web. This is a growing team, so any leads/help would be appr
- Google product manager payments - phone screenHi I have phone screen in a week at google for product manager position, what to expect ? Has anyone recently did a phone screen ?
- PM levels at FANGAHey all, I’m a future PM. Curious what the very high level career path looks like at the premier tech co’s? Silicon Valley total comp numbers are fin
- The good about being a PMIn a followup to my last post, "bad and ugly of being a PM", wanted to find out what Product Managers love (if anything) about their job
- The bad and ugly of being a product managerWhat do you dislike about your job, as a product manager??