- Is Uber AdTech group legit? It appears that Uber is hiring a number of PMs in adtech related areas. I happen to have some expertise in this area so thinking of applying. Is this
- Is Product Management worth it?I have been working towards the goal of becoming a Product Manager and have found partial success after preparing 4-5 months. I have an opportunity to
- Product Manager at GoogleI have an offer for a product manager role at Google. How is the role and its influence on the company? Is there enough visibility? Any product’s prod
- TPM vs PO vs PMWondering how segregated these roles are in your org and if you could highlight what’s their responsibilities in your org, that will be helpful. I ha
Expedia / MGMTAF1
- Do you think it’s a good idea to creat a “Chinese’s Blind”?Although 无秘（a former product of anonymous community dead).
New / DesignYABl21
- Hacking PM interview with Data Science experience?I’m data scientist with project manager experience that comes from (involuntary) managing up. This experience includes interviews and recruiting, men
- Are we just professional punching bags? I would really like to know. Given the high expectations and lowered compensation as compared to engineers. I feel like we’re often blamed when things
- Looking to move to a B2C product but difficult to get interview calls. HelpLooking for a PM job in Bay Area. Experience in enterprise products and advertising tech. I get a lot of calls from enterprise and ad tech companies a
comScore / Othercom_emp
- Box - quality of PM and Engg?How is quality of PM leadership at Box? (CPO and Sr Directors). Considering a PM role. How is the Engg culture and quality? How is overall morale po
- Internet.orgAnyone here with the Connectivity team at Facebook? Need help with a referral please. Thank you
- Sr. PM salary at a series D startup in SFWhat is the expected base salary, bonus and options at a well funded mobile app startup in SF? Start up is backed by popular VC firms such as A16z and
VMware / EngStellarPM
- Facebook PM Total comp (L5)What should be expected from FB offer in terms of salary, sign on, RSUs, etc. ?
PayPal / OtherPpyl4
- UGHHHHHHH My companies Product / Engineering team has missed 6 continuous deadlines now on delivering our new product iteration. Architecture is complete and th
New / OpsPmsE47
- Google: Another interview path?Is there another path, other than a standard pre-screen > screen > onsite process? How about folks coming from the competing companies with the direc
- Engineering Manager / TPM @ GoogleWhat types of questions should I prepare for? Will I be asked algorithm questions or do hands-on programming to show that I have a history as engineer
New / MGMThQNL57
- AWS interview by really junior personHas anyone encountered being interviewed by really junior folks for roles at AWS. I have 15+ years experience as a Product Manager in tech and was int
New / PMFrust8
- Product School feedbackHow is Product school’s product mgmt course? Are there any other better options than this in bay area?
GoDaddy / MKTGXpts
- Is GM at AWS the same level as Principal PM?Are both level 7? Are these positions considered on par?
New / PMWannaPM
- Hardware PM careers and compsWhat are some of the best companies / teams with hardware product management roles and what are the average comps for these roles?
New / PMHToc75
- Do you wish your manager or co-worker on getting promoted?I wasn’t but I feel like they deserved it better. How should I wish it so that it doesn’t appear creepy?
- What is the best way to get into product management? I have an MBA, been working in IT (security focused) for 10 years .What is the best way to get into product management? I have an MBA, been working in IT (security focused) for 10 years . I have management and projec
- Interviewing for senior PM at Netflix .. Hi, does anyone from Netflix or who’s interviewed with Netflix have an idea of the kind of interview questions they ask ? Any help is appreciated. I h
- How do you deal with new grad PM who just can’t chill?There is a fresh grad PM on my team. Cool kid. But he is still in the college mind set and thinks everything needs to be done by some artificial timel
- Transition into product management from QAI am a QA engineer , What would be a good starting point to transition into a product manager role in future?
- PMM Thoughts on PMM as a career trajectory? More specifically PMM org at Uber. Any info on median comp for PMM1 / PMM2 would be great.
- How to get out of product management? I’ve been building products for many years with middling degree of success. I’ve really struggled with my confidence and thinking I need to get out. I
New / DesignYABl21
- What are the typical product manager interview questions at your company?Hi All. Please feel free to share your most typical and most valuable product manager interview questions at your company. This insight would be sign
Gerson Lehrman / Other1410Guy
- First meeting with staff engineer from former companyWe are in this company for a few months and we have heard good things about each other (different organizations). Recently they joined my team and I a
- Any Zillow group PMs?The Orange County Zillow group frequently posts PM openings and despite having relevant experience I never hear back. I’d love to talk to a PM there t
- Previous Microsoft PMs currently at GooglePM (63) from Azure and just passed Google PM (product manager) phone screening. Looking for advice and experience of other MS PMs who moved to Google:
- Spotify - pm and pmmHi, can someone give me some insight into what it’s like to be a PM or PMM mba intern at Spotify? How does it compare to working at FANG?
- How to become a product manager???I have nearly a decade of professional leadership experience in SCM, project management, and process improvement; coupled with significant entrepreneu
Gerson Lehrman / OtherSidScott14
- Has Product Management stressed all your weak points?I've been a Product Manager for 4 years. Coming into the field, I was intelligent by most standards, well-rounded (or so I thought), and ready to lear
Workday / PMOejQAW
VMware / EngStellarPM
- Is HR supposed to share salary range for the position?Per new salary rule passed by California state, HR is supposed to share salary range for the role he/she is hiring, and they can't ask your current co
- Honest Opinions—Optum Technologies PO?Seeking honest opinions of being a Product Owner at Optum Technologies. Contract to hire. Had a few interviews, onsite in a week—seems really cool! Gl
New / PMblurgh
- Learning coding logic as a PMOkay so I’ve academically done some coding but never professionally. I want to increase my fluency in coding and languages to improve my skill set as
- PM at FacebookHi all, How is it being PM at FB? Is there a visibility to Higher management? Do you really get to own a product? Also whats the Level 4 salary?
- Facebook interview Any inside scoop on the product sense and execution interview for a PM Level 4? Any insight on rules to stick to or curve ball questions?
New / PMQjoj17
- Interview at wrong level at AWSAn AWS team has reached out to me for a position and wants to interview me. I spoke with the hiring manager and there is mutual interest. However, tha
New / PMLevelAmzn
- What Was Your Adobe PM Interview Like?I've got my first interview with a Group PM. This role is for a new grad. What kind of questions can I expect? To what extent do you need to know abou
- Guys it’s GMS... not Gross GMSStop calling it that.... or net GMS... you guys make no sense when you say that. Looking at you PMs...
Amazon / Other-🔥🧀🔥-
- PM mock interviewAnyone used any good PM mock interview service? Been in my group over 6 years and need to brush up my interviewing skills.
- Engineering Program Manager SalaryHi all What is the expected salary for Engineering Program Manager with 6 years of experience?
- Microsoft Azure Revenue Run RateThey just reported it’s up 98% but how much revenue does it generate? If it’s only 300 million then it’s easy to double but if we’re talking a billion
New / EngEjDf82