- We love each other. But we need to divorce.We’ve been married for 10 years now, get along well, love each other, I’d say we have a great life and are happy. Very financially stable, compatible
Adobe / OpsWhatttt
- Dev list after 3 months!!!I've been in Amazon for 3 months now and so does my manager who was hired on the same day as me and for some reason he thinks I'm not performing to th
- In-laws: love and frustrations. Share your experiencesI love my in laws. They are kind and amazing people. Often, to keep sane, I need to remind myself who I married: my wife and no one else So many thi
- Do I like the girl I’m dating I started dating this girl about 3 months back. Not my dream girl when it comes to looks. I wasn’t sure if I’ll ever like her because of that but I ke
- Make up or break up?What’s the worst argument you’ve had with your partners and why? Did you reconcile or break up?
- Husband always yelled at our 3 year oldMy son is very inquisitive and smart (got these feedback from all of his teachers). He is very spirited and at his age, often like to test the bounda
- V day flowers?So I like this girl at work. It's hard to explain but we kinda know we like each other but she's not accepting me yet. Do you think it's ok to send he
- Advice on dating non tech people I am a single woman (28). I get a lot of attention from tech folks but I work in tech and want to find people who aren’t pure engineering. Nothing aga
- Son’s friend moved awayMy son who is 10 is still very sad and cries often since his best friend moved away last July. I keep telling him to play with his other friends. He h
- PollWould you divorce your spouse over overly-stinky farts?We’re talking consistently stinky farts on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis.
- Lebron jamesOpen main menu ￼ Search Edit this page Watch this page Read in another language LeBron James "LeBron" redirects here. For other uses, see Lebro
- Should I drive Smart or BMW to my date?Just started dating these days. Just wondering how you guys think about it. I have a smart and a BMW. But I don't want to attract anyone because of th
- PollWho pays on the date?Ideally speaking when both people have equal interest in the date and it doesn't matter who asked who...
- Cues from womenWhat cues/signals do women give out when they find a guy attractive? In other words, if you are a guy, how do you know women find you attractive? Just
Cisco / EngSeskiiiii
- Parents fightingFriends, I am extremely stressed out. I have a father and a mother, that fight each other to no end. Father is a abusive monster who keeps fighting a
- Quinn or Kotwal Would it be possible you could give me culture and relationships input into RPS or Strategy and Corp Affairs at U.S. Bank?
New / DesignYABl21
- Isn’t happy marriage a lie? I am an indian guy and my parents are pressuring to get married. I never had a gf. Ya I know thats pretty sad but the real question is how can someone
- Valentine's day ideasAny interesting ideas about how to celebrate Valentine's day with your SO/wife? In the bay area?
- Anniversary gift ideas for wifey?I'm located in Bay area (in case someone has a good recommendation for a spa).
- Considering a divorce...My wife and I have been married for 3 years and we had a baby very recently. Our relationship has gone downhill since the day our baby was born. Every
- Still in contact with your Ex?Echoing the other thread ever miss you ex I feel most people still miss their exes from tome to time, but are you still talking to them?
- Anyone hooked up with a coworker AT work?Someone posted this question in the tech lounge, and I only think it’s fair to open it up to everyone here. Discuss.
- Friends with benefitsHow does one go about finding a friend with benefits? Do you talk to any of your close friends about this or do you find friends specifically interest
Cisco / EngFacedIn
- Where to find the girl of your dream? Beautiful, smart, and innocentIn my experience, most beautiful girls have complicated past. Maybe I set my expectations too high?
- Putting it out there - I’m 38 and singleI can’t seem to meet any single guys here - the people that I run into daily are mostly married with kids. I mean, I get it, that’s what most people
- Dating scientist Dude here is an Introvert and not-a-party animal. I do attend meet ups and have been asked by women to offer advice, referrals. Is it ok to ask them
New / DesignYABl21
- What to do if ex is in interview panelEx works at big G, we left on bad terms (personal relationship), what do I do if I end up with that person on the interview panel?
New / MGMTidiot45
New / DesignYABl21
- Manning up to ask a female for a date I met a gorgeous woman engineer some months back and we have been exchanging messages for a long time now. I have tried my best to help her, play poli
New / Engsha512
- UggggWhat is it with me and wanting to sleep with a few people on my team? The sucky part is not knowing how to go about asking them out.
- Would you date a plus size woman?My wife and are having this argument. Say you meet this cool chick, cute face and all but she 180lbs for 5'6. Would you date her long term? My wife ar
- Explain to me the allure of jewelryNever bought a piece of jewelry in my life but now that I’m in a serious relationship, I see that my gf likes gold jewelry. When I walk into these jew
New / OtherOxIu46
- Just moved to San Jose and looking for a few things to do. Any idea? Just relocated to the Bay Area for a new job and I am looking for something to do on nights and weekend. Any ideas ?
- Unmarried/single - what’s the problem?Lots of people try to be encouraging and excuse being single and unmarried as not having met the right person. I think it’s true in some cases but it
- Is it okay to edit your dating app photos?I want to start using Tinder and other dating apps, but I've recently been having acne issues and I'm not sure when it'll go away. I'm thinking of usi
- How do I get a CS boo?Using Tinder without much success. I’m probably going to reset my account/Elo score soon. My weird thing is that I’m exclusively interested in girls i
Amazon / EngCSBoo
- How do you make good friends Do you have any close friends? If so, what do you do to maintain that friendship? Do you call them often without any need or purpose? Or anything? I
- If you are married what do you wish someone told you before you got married.I am about to be married and hoping to get some insights from you “smarts” on all that you wish you were told or wish you knew before marrying your s
- Stressed outGuys, need advice, I was affected as part of layoff from my company and currently in my grace period. My husband on the other side is doing very well
- Handling the fact your family feels you are messed up!My dad thinks I am still a failure, mom and sisters think I am a loner with no friends ... I have held really good positions in past plus where I work
- Stressed outDating this person for a year now, avoids marriage talks. Being honest, About me- 29, pretty, slim, dresses well and speaks well, empathetic, love soc
Intel / DesignChironbug
- PollHow common are extra-marital affairs? I have heard extra-marital affairs are very common but would like test it with blind community
Intuit / Otherbored life