- Subdomain VS Sub directory for SEOThere seems to be split opinions on collecting SEO traffic for subdomains like blogs/ other pages. Some say Google is sophisticated enough to gather t
- Lattice Engines vs. 6senseSeems like these two are the leaders in the predictive space, my company is considering both options. Anyone work with them before, which do you guys
New / SalesAC123
- AWS Comp - Enterprise Account ManagerAny ideas on what one might expect from an offer? 8+ years sales experience. Also, how’s are sales going???
SAS / SalesClevLndRox
- Oracle Business Analytics groupAny experience with how Oracles Business Analytics Sales team performs and how they compete in the marketplace? Strengths and Weaknesses of their too
SAS / Salesdatos
- Sales at PegasystemsAny insight into the sales culture at Pegasystems? How does it compare to somewhere like saleforce? I’ve read good things, interested in the Blind
SAS / Salesdatos
- How do you find brand integration deals in music, video games, movies, tv or social influencers?Since most advertising is never noticed, how do you get brands inside entertainment scenes?
- Tech Sales RecruitersAny recommendations for good recruiters or headhunting companies for tech sales roles?
- AWS vs Azure vs Google cloud Looking at west coast sales roles with both AWS and Google (gcp). Azure and AWS seem to have momentum in cloud but GCP seems like a dark horse. Anyon
- Microsoft offer timeline-business program managerHow long does it take for Microsoft to give written offer after all the package confirmed? Somehow feel it’s not a confirmed offer if no written prove
- Marketing recruitment agencies in New York?I’m from New Zealand and I want to move to New York and score a marketing gig there in tech. I’ve been doing growth marketing for a few years now and
Uber / OtherItsgreatya
- Switching from B2B to B2C marketingHas anyone transitioned from b2b to b2c product marketing? What were the initial challenges and how did you go about it? I’m trying to make a switch w
Intel / MKTGIncomptbl1
- Pre SalesWork in PreSales at VAR in ATX...$137 base..$30 bonus...maxed out. Job is easy...too easy. Starting to rust up and VAR doesn't have many cloud or se
Insight / Salesbaseball22
- Google PMM offerProduct Marketing role at Google Recruiter has given tentative numbers - 160k base/15% bonus/110k stock. ~8 years experience. What should be my targe
- What Are You Reading?I’m looking for a few good books about marketing. What is everyone reading? Just read Hooked and Predictably Irrational (I know it’s behavioral econo
Ubisoft / MKTGDoc
- Advertising Hey Everybody! I’m just a startup and a new user of FB and was reading an article on Cambridge Analytica which mentioned this app. I was wondering i
New / OthergMhA50
- Best Paying Sales Positions in Santa Monica/LA?SDR/AE Level Base + OTE if possible I know Oracle is here but they pay shit
- Google Referral - went with Internal HireSo I had 2 strong referrals for a recent Google Application for an account manager role and despite being rejected, it did mention that it was because
New / Opsgwbj25
- PollCoding or specialist digital marketing course?I’m a brand \ growth marketer...I now want to get into growth marketing or product marketing in a tech company. Which course would be more relevant gi
Uber / OtherGjjdgubh
- Why is it impossible to find the monthly charge for T-Mobile One plan?Amazinly, On T-Mobile website there's tons of marketing And flashy material on their T-Mobile one plan, but no details on pricing. Why is that? How ca
Chase / EngPit18
- Interviewing at AWSWhat is the interview cycle at AWS? What are the stages? How quickly do they go through these stages? What are the types of questions being asked for
Gigamon / OtherDacane
- Google's APMM ProgramI've been working as a customer experience associate at RTR for a year. Not loving retail :( I'm considering jumping into tech with this program at Go
Rent the RunwayLililmayo
- Any Billboard Ads experience? I notice that e-commerces are taking up offline ad space like bus stop banner (Everlane) or premiere panel (Glossier). Any of you have experience wit
- Certifications for Marketing Managers?Looking into getting a certification in project management to strengthen the resume and move my career forward. Looking at either: Certified Associa
- Negotiation Book RecsI’m currently super interested in learning more about negotiation tactics and trying to apply them to sales (but I also think it’s an essential life s
- FB recruiter is super slow in response. Is that normal?Already passed the phone screens with hiring manager. But it’s been 10 days for recruiter to schedule the onsite. I have been checking in 3 times whil
- Best companies for Sales?I’m at a small SaaS startup doing full-cycle sales. My manager doesn’t know much more than me, and I feel like there’s no growth within the company...
- Does Google Deep Learning or Cloud offer remote roles? Any thoughts on a dynamic fit for experience at Google would be appreciated.
Alfresco / SalesYELE12
- How to break into Growth? I’m considering going into growth. I did sales for saas companies for the past 2 years. Pretty burnt out from cold-calling and giving demos. Many of
- Pricing. BundlesNeed help in determining a good pricing structure that would include licensing (main revenue generator) with training and professional services like c
- Growth Marketing to Data ScienceI’ve been doing Growth for a few months and am thinking of doing a Master in Data Science. Did any of you do a career switch like that? How was your
- Thoughts on Google Analytics competitors?Looking to install trackings for my ecommerce website but I’ve heard Google Analytics is not the best tool. What are your experience with GA and its
- Google X interview I had a phone interview for a non tech role, the interviewer told me that the recruiter will contact in a week or two regarding the next steps. Is tha
Intel / PMImpressive
- Any interview tips for Google Product Marketing interview?Saw many suggestions on PM role. However, not a lot on PMM. Would be great to learn some insights! I have checked Glassdoor, still very little informa
- LA companies?Interested in relocating to LA. Any recommendations for companies? Seeking management-level Ad Sales or Marketing role.
Google / SalesAvoLover
- Marketing at Microsoft Was wondering if anyone knew a recruiter in charge of the ACE marketing rotation program. A peer with extensive experience is extremely interested in
- Referral at Facebook?I'm looking for a referral at Facebook/Instagram. I have a lot of project management/production experience working with leading brands. Let's chat. T
Apple / OtherxaBD86
- FANG PMM interviewsHas anyone here gone through the PMM interview process for FANG? Insights, tips, do and don’ts?
GE / Otherbenjy
- What’s your ideal/ preferred sales tech stack to use as a rep? Interested to see which combination of CRM plus add on tools (eg - yesware, close.io, salesloft, etc) reps are favoring most.
- Huawei Met (10) Your Motherhttps://9to5google.com/2018/02/12/huawei-mate-10-fake-best-buy-reviews
Huawei / EngHawaiian
- Databricks Sales CultureDoes anyone on Blind have any insight on Databricks culture? Particularly sales? I know they are rapidly growing and hiring. I have seen some compa
- Entry level sales or marketing position at Facebook or Google?What does it take to get an entry level sales or marketing position at Facebook or Google?
Facebook / EngSigabort
- PollSaaS or Services?In general (I know there are tons of variables), do you think SaaS sales or services sales are more lucrative positions long term? By services I mean
- Landing Page Testing out a new landing page! What are the 3 best things and 3 worst things about it? https://www.innertransformationtools.com/workshops
New / Opshyperspace
- Free MSFT One Drive to Box Customers. In reading this I don't see how Box continues to win new customers. MSFT is willing to give One Drive for free to all Box customers and can up sell t
Oracle / SalesSafraCash
- Back office risk role transition advice.Currently, I am in a back office role - enrolled in a two year risk program, and on my second rotation doing brand Reputational risk. Unfortunately, I
Bank of Americagogocurry
- #Adobe or #Patreon? Does it worth leaving #Google ?What do you think is better (criteria: carrer growth, compensation, work life balance) : -Adobe or -Patreon or -staying in Google (been in Google fo